B3 Blair & Mike/Amalia & Chris/ Damira & Damon General Topic 2019 May / June

Just now, HarleyFatboy said:

keep us posted since it appears you are the only one commenting on this apartment lol

Well if what I think is going to happen happens, I won't be commenting here anymore today. 😄

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, DMcKenzie said:

Well now I really don't know what the fuck is going to happen. 😕

This is a bit OT but Karla from B4 just arrived at B1.

Now I have my doubts about the gang from B3 going there.

I'm sure Karla being there won't stop them!!

Just now, HarleyFatboy said:

I'm sure Karla being there won't stop them!!

Evening Harley...She's been super reserved so far this stay, surprisingly...Personally I think she has a partner to keep happy now...

Just now, nagachilli2 said:

Evening Harley...She's been super reserved so far this stay, surprisingly...Personally I think she has a partner to keep happy now...

Well everyone but Ariela just got back to B3.

I have no clue as to where Ariela will show up.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

show back up with the drugs

I'm thinking the same here Harley about the two unsavory characters. Wrong apt! (IMO) Blair is by far the most sophisticated woman RLC ever presented to the viewers. I love her taste in everything she wears and her naughty presences. RLC needs to get her back, ALONE, when it comes to the Blair Project. I don't follow anybody, I flip through whatever apt - I see on CC home page. I like to keep my algorithm pure, so I only ever like pictures of Art, and Blair, in my opinion, is Art. It's like a rabbit hole for me because I'm a total voyeur when it comes to women like Blair. I say that with no embarrassment. If I could have a superpower, being invisible would be it, no question. I'm fascinated by human behavior; observing people and seeing how much story gets told without a lot of dialogue, and how much our brain fills in.  19.gif.e840748bfa35b6afe02fbeaf4acd5451.gif

• Like 5

3 minutes ago, ipiratemedia said:

I'm thinking the same here Harley about the two unsavory characters. Wrong apt! (IMO) Blair is by far the most sophisticated woman RLC ever presented to the viewers. I love her taste in everything she wears and her naughty  presences. RLC needs to get her back, ALONE, when it comes to the Blair Project. I don't follow anybody. I flip through whatever apt. I see on CC home page. I like to keep my algorithm pure, so I only ever like pictures of Art, and Blair, in my opinion, is Art. It's like a rabbit hole for me because I'm a total voyeur when it comes to women like Blair. I say that with no embarrassment. If I could have a superpower, being invisible would be it, no question. I'm fascinated by human behavior; observing people and seeing how much story gets told without a lot of dialogue, and how much our brain fills in.  19.gif.e840748bfa35b6afe02fbeaf4acd5451.gif

Yes, Blair has seemed to always carry herself well from what I remember seeing and reading.  Amalia & Chris, I could care less about!!  Human behavior is quite amazing and you don't have to hear a single word......just go sit in a mall sometime and watch!!

• Like 1