Afrodita & Clark (2019) Part #1

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Guess the furniture would even look more old and shabby without the old blankets. I can imagine the smell. Old and full of the stench of mothballs 🙊

AfroditaClark2.thumb.JPG.46f6d57f8625d35e5489d4101fa18360.JPG  0

Probably it's the house furniture and they have to keep it because landlord..
Being in that time zone of the world also means that culturally speaking things are very different of what we are use to. I remember watching a movie that you probably know the name (it was very famous here but i don't remember the name) about the division of germany and someone that was in coma for a long time and when woke up the division was over and they kept recreating all the stuff like was in the past. This house reminds me that. Probably you still found something like that there 😁

3 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

Probably it's the house furniture and they have to keep it because landlord..
Being in that time zone of the world also means that culturally speaking things are very different of what we are use to. I remember watching a movie that you probably know the name (it was very famous here but i don't remember the name) about the division of germany and someone that was in coma for a long time and when woke up the division was over and they kept recreating all the stuff like was in the past. This house reminds me that. Probably you still found something like that there 😁

Yes that movie was called "Goodbye Lenin" Funny and tragic movie...

I do not judge them because of it. That place reminds me of the flats for the workers of Chernobyl in Pripyat in the 1980s.... I lately saw a documentary about it. Watching this place is really like using a time machine back to the 1980s 😁

7 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Yes that movie was called "Goodbye Lenin" Funny and tragic movie...

I do not judge them because of it. That place reminds me of the flats for the workers of Chernobyl in Pripyat in the 1980s.... I lately saw a documentary about it. Watching this place is really like using a time machine back to the 1980s 😁

Exactly
Yes, even the bathroom seems really recent, it's just the decoration. Recovered from another old house probably 

I like a lot "Urbex" stuff and about chernobyl if you didn't saw yet, check this that i found in that groups: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aIC73xZPLgU

7 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

I like a lot "Urbex" stuff and about chernobyl if you didn't saw yet, check this that i found in that groups: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aIC73xZPLgU

I meant the homes there before the catastrophe happened 😉 But quite weird people go there now. I am honest. I would be too afraid to go there. You do not see radiation and also do not feel it. It kills you when you don't expect it.

1 minute ago, jabbath1987 said:

I meant the homes there before the catastrophe happened 😉 But quite weird people go there now. I am honest. I would be too afraid to go there. You do not see radiation and also do not feel it. It kills you when you don't expect it.

I wouldn't go either.. but youtube let you "go" there anyway 😁

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

I wouldn't go either.. but youtube let you "go" there anyway 😁

We should not forget those brave russian technicians who put their duty first to contain the leak even though they knew the radiation would do them irreversible damage which it did. Quite amazing.

• Like 1