Afrodita & Clark (2019) Part #1

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

But is there a chance they are in Mongolia? They guests looked a bit Mongolian...

That's why i mentioned that because of their guests (the guy from the couple and the girl from the camshow) it could be located at west side of Mongolia or if at Russia near Kazakhstan (Similarities with Asian face traces) 

• Like 1

Just now, Sparkles said:

That's why i mentioned that because of their guests (the guy from the couple and the girl from the camshow) it could be located at west side of Mongolia or if at Russia near Kazakhstan (Similarities with Asian face traces) 

Quite interesting. We never had a place in Mongolia before... 

22 hours ago, Gudari said:

Someone has commented that listening to Turkish songs. The location of these apartments to anyone they might tenant in Turkey and the Turks there who feel like me?

They say they're not in Turkey but Turkish songs I wrote, because I'm here in Turkey and time zone three hours ahead of Turkey, I think by Siberia.

25 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Anyone have the site link?

Someone should start a cam topic and list all the relevant cammer links for everyone, not that i am that interested but no doubt I would take a look loool. It would save everyone asking all the time.

I nominate @Sparkles as he seems to have all the info at his finger tips. come on Sparky do us all a favour 👍

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Not gonna happen Rob, my prediction. 

Tip for any hunters out there though. If you logon to CB, you can filter for regions. Sometimes they identify themselves in the Russian area or thereabouts, sometimes they lie and say they are in Europe. The thing to look for is the stuff that’s in the background. Usually it’s a dead giveaway. Very easy if the background is something loud or weird. 

Also, it can’t hurt to check Cam4, LiveJasmin, Bongacams. From my experience, Chaturbate offers the best quality. 

Rookie mistake, looking for girls pussy. 🤣🤣🤣

Lool yeah thanks Amy but not that interested to spend hours looking everywhere. Cam 4 quality is often very good depending on the users cam and setup.

• Like 1