Afrodita & Clark (2019) Part #1

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, Amy3 said:

Ok, too bad I have to just go by that. Oh well! Let’s see a thousand more pics of asses. 

I checked the timeline and saw it and before I could grab anything offline. But I say it again. It was not okay what he did but for me no reason to take the place offline. So I guess there was more I did not find. 

Just now, jabbath1987 said:

I checked the timeline and saw it and before I could grab anything offline. But I say it again. It was not okay what he did but for me no reason to take the place offline. So I guess there was more I did not find. 

Or as usual they close the apartment to check.. if the push on her was in the kitchen with the other guy around also saw that but then they close. Comparing the only thing i saw .. what happened recently at ruta&christian was 942930843043x worse  

• Like 1

Just now, Sparkles said:

Or as usual they close the apartment to check.. if the push on her was in the kitchen with the other guy around also saw that but then they close. Comparing the only thing i saw .. what happened recently at ruta&christian was 942930843043x worse  

Exactly. When this really was the reason they took it offline VHTV drastically decreased their tolerance level for violence. Could you make a video?

Just now, jabbath1987 said:

Exactly. When this really was the reason they took it offline VHTV drastically decreased their tolerance level for violence. Could you make a video?

I didn't even was possible to take a pic because when changed the cam to update the timeline and then go directly to the moment the site was gone 

1 minute ago, Amy3 said:

Justo a tiempo. Ahora vamos a sentarse y discutir sobre lo malo que era. 🤷🏼♀️

I do not know Amy, I have not seen because I am no longer a member of payment but I believe you totally and I think like you.

• Like 1