Afrodita & Clark (2019) Part #1

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Thx! 

What do you think about my comments about the fines? 

I don't think they have others solutions..  Depending on situations (cams, violence, drugs, hiding constantly, bla bla bla) i guess they have this kind of scale.

Advertise
Fine 
Fine 2
Fine n
Kick out

For sure giving the fine money to the victim is liking splitting it 50%-50% . the same way that fining the managers is equal to fine the tenants.
And as example of violence that lead to expulsion i do believe that they always ask to the "victim" if she want to continue on the project. Anastasia said yes, Gloria said no

• Like 1

Just now, Amy3 said:

Yes, so I guess there’s no way around the fact that the victim loses more then once. What a shame! 

They (the victims) always win when they get away of the agressor. The problem is that normally doesn't happen so much as it should for different reasons

2 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Yes, for sure if they can escape. But either way, the victim loses money because of the fines. It’s too bad there’s not a way to only punish the aggressor. Guess we can only hope that the managers and VHTV have some way of dealing with it. Likely they don’t care and the victim just loses money on top of getting beaten. 

It's impossible to control that. Just imagine more pressure on the victim because the agressor would blame her for make him lose money 

4 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

They probably do that anyways once the fine gets leveled. Many time this fuckers blame the victim for their aggression. Guess, it’s one of those insider things we don’t get to be privy too. 

I think it would be worse her (victim)  keeping the money and him (agressor) not 
Well no interest at all in that part of the situation. Always hope the victim can handle the situation she thinks it's the best for herself as individual

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Amy3 said:

Yes, so I guess there’s no way around the fact that the victim loses more then once. What a shame! 

They could give the fine to the local food pantry or some other charity.
I don't think it's right that Vh gets to keep that money. I read what you
said, but I think the victim should get all of the fine. If she's going to
get beaten up either way, she may as well get something out of it. JMO.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

I agree! But then, I guess the aggressor could be resentful and could make things worse for the victim. It’s a conundrum for sure. If you owned the site how would you handle domestic violence?

That's why I said if she's going to get beat up either way, she may as well
be compensated for it. Of course, VH could find a way to give it to the
victim without the perpetrator knowing about it. But, VH would never give
up that money. That's like found money to them. They didn't have to do a
thing to earn it. It's like finding a wallet on the sidewalk stuffed with $100
bills.

I think I'd give the perpetrator their walking papers and let the victim stay
and get their life back together and find another partner, if they wanted
to.

9 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

Yes that's all. Just a push 

Nop,he It her in chest,harm zone in hall etc,even if was just the push..it was several ones of them.But as i said he hit her in hall zone.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

It seems @ze81 saw it live. Maybe he can enlighten us...

The dude was drunken and high as duck,he even hit her in hall zone if not mistaken,then several pushes,things could had been even worst if the guests weren't there...tired of all this violence in VH..result of bad managers picking up bad residents that are an bunch of drunken,high people.

Just now, jabbath1987 said:

Well that's bad... Did you make a ticket?

Of course not,violence and drunken,high jerks are now usual in site,we know what VH does..just put the place offline some hours and then bring them back.Probrably they would even say that he was just trying to awake her lol.

4 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Of course not,violence and drunken,high jerks are now usual in site,we know what VH does..just put the place offline some hours and then bring them back.Probrably they would even say that he was just trying to awake her lol.

I don't think so. They are very sensitive with violence lately

• Upvote 1