Afrodita & Clark (2019) Part #1

25 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

I don't think so. They are very sensitive with violence lately

Why the fuck is everybody so obsessed with this violence thing when in the majority of cases fuckall happened just a slight argument between two people which gets blown up out of all proportion. And which In the end everyone chickens out of putting a ticket in. Don't you ever have an argument with friends which gets a bit heated. You want real life but when you get it that's bloody wrong lol, some of you crease me up sometimes and i get fed up with you banging on about it all the dam time. Rant over.

• Like 3

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

7 minutes ago, Robwin said:

Why the fuck is everybody so obsessed with this violence thing when in the majority of cases fuckall happened just a slight argument between two people which gets blown up out of all proportion. And which In the end everyone chickens out of putting a ticket in. Don't you ever have an argument with friends which gets a bit heated. You want real life but when you get it that's bloody wrong lol, some of you crease me up sometimes and i get fed up with you banging on about it all the dam time. Rant over.

Probably depends of personal experiences,my mother was abused for years by her ex husband,was an drunk,violent bastard,at least she run away from him at time.Never correct a man to hit an woman,being him drunken,high hatever.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Robwin said:

Hi Rob,I totally get what you are saying but surely it's only about levels of severity,as you say raised voices,pushing and shoving  without any actual physical abuse has to be part and parcel of everyday life and if we insist on watching people in there private moments then we have to accept that this sort of thing happens.Where we have to draw the line is actual violence as in assault,rape,real threatening behaviour,etc,etc.I would suggest that if any person watching cannot handle the everyday arguments and rows that can occur in any normal household are perhaps in the wrong forum and as usual you can send a ticket or switch off.JMO

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Dave 27 said:

Hi Rob,I totally get what you are saying but surely it's only about levels of severity,as you say raised voices,pushing and shoving  without any actual physical abuse has to be part and parcel of everyday life and if we insist on watching people in there private moments then we have to accept that this sort of thing happens.Where we have to draw the line is actual violence as in assault,rape,real threatening behaviour,etc,etc.I would suggest that if any person watching cannot handle the everyday arguments and rows that can occur in any normal household are perhaps in the wrong forum and as usual you can send a ticket or switch off.JMO

The most sensible post I have read all day so far, yes I quite agree with you there has to be a sense of proportion and reality and I'm afraid many people here seen to go over the top on many situations on VH. It makes it much worse not understanding what is being said as well and then people put their own interpretation and spin on the situation. Well said young man.

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Probably depends of personal experiences,my mother was abused for years by her ex husband,was an drunk,violent bastard,at least she run away from him at time.Never correct a man to hit an woman,being him drunken,high hatever.

Hi Ze, thanks for your personal experience being told to us. Yes your family case I appreciate was real domestic violence and truly hope your mother is ok now but this level of violence has never been seen on here and hope it never will.  But we all have to be a bit level headed with what we see here and be more realistic  and not try and make things out to be worse than they really are.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Robwin said:

The most sensible post I have read all day so far, yes I quite agree with you there has to be a sense of proportion and reality and I'm afraid many people here seen to go over the top on many situations on VH. It makes it much worse not understanding what is being said as well and then people put their own interpretation and spin on the situation. Well said young man.

I'm kicking myself now because I meant to comment on the language barrier point.It's a very valid one.

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, Dave 27 said:

No doubths you and Rob have some reason in what you are saying,we want to see real life and sadly viol nice,drugs etc etc is all part of it,but there is also the personal experiences every user passed or not,some just can't stand domestic violence others drugs use,to turn away from the situations and just ignore it a lot of times isn't the best decision,Lot of person die,or suffer for years exactly because of that,gess is up to every individual take the things as him,her things is better.Personaly is an house i will not watch again.A bastard that hits a woman is disgusting to me,not to mention how cowards it is.

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Robwin said:

Hi Ze, thanks for your personal experience being told to us. Yes your family case I appreciate was real domestic violence and truly hope your mother is ok now but this level of violence has never been seen on here and hope it never will.  But we all have to be a bit level headed with what we see here and be more realistic  and not try and make things out to be worse than they really are.

Thanks my friend.She is ok,never seen the events(thank god)because she divorced him and then met my father.Yes you are right a lot of times we blow up things outa proportions,honestly for me was pretty bad,an jerk hitting an woman is always an bad sign,can only imagine what this dude doesn't do without cams.But subject is over from my part.Plenty of other cool stuff to watch in cams😎.cheers my friend.

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, ze81 said:

No doubths you and Rob have some reason in what you are saying,we want to see real life and sadly viol nice,drugs etc etc is all part of it,but there is also the personal experiences every user passed or not,some just can't stand domestic violence others drugs use,to turn away from the situations and just ignore it a lot of times isn't the best decision,Lot of person die,or suffer for years exactly because of that,gess is up to every individual take the things as him,her things is better.Personaly is an house i will not watch again.A bastard that hits a woman is disgusting to me,not to mention how cowards it is.

Hi Ze,I get what you are saying as in if anyone watching has seen or been the victim of domestic violence may have less resistance than some (like myself)who were lucky enough to never have experienced that type of trauma.It' s a very valid point that I didn't take into consideration.Apologies if I offended you.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Dave 27 said:

Hi Ze,I get what you are saying as in if anyone watching has seen or been the victim of domestic violence may have less resistance than some (like myself)who were lucky enough to never have experienced that type of trauma.It' s a very valid point that I didn't take into consideration.Apologies if I offended you.

Not offended at all my friend.Was my mother that passed it,i born after she split of the dude.As i said Your and Rob points were very valid also,so all good.Cheers.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Dave 27 said:

And don't forget, a ticket for itself does nothing. Just alert VH about some possibility or some event.
It's always up to them to investigate, see, hear, understand. That's why the things in this apartment was pretty quick to get solved and in the other we see after 12H the apartment is still closed and even made VH do a post on CC about the situation

• Like 1