Afrodita & Clark (2019) Part #1

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

15 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

These people are fucked now for good on cc. Has anyone ever come back from a violent encounter and regained normal attention on cc? I don’t think so. Once it happens, there’s usually no forgiveness here. Typically the tenants are abandoned and neglected until the next encounter. 

I think it is a good thing most people do not like watch and comment appartements known for violence. 

11 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

These people are fucked now for good on cc. Has anyone ever come back from a violent encounter and regained normal attention on cc? I don’t think so. Once it happens, there’s usually no forgiveness here. Typically the tenants are abandoned and neglected until the next encounter. 

Oh come on Amy do give up all this self righteous crap and feeling sorry for the  tennants, like my mother used to say if you're big enough to get into trouble you are big enough to get out of it. They are fully grown adults for fucks sake (supposedly) and they know exactly what they are doing so give it a rest eh. 

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Robwin said:

Oh come on Amy do give up all this self righteous crap and feeling sorry for the  tennants, like my mother used to say if you're big enough to get into trouble you are big enough to get out of it. They are fully grown adults for fucks sake (supposedly) and they know exactly what they are doing so give it a rest eh. 

Exactly 👍

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Amy3 said:

I would say Alex did (Anna & Alex).

• Like 1

Just now, jabbath1987 said:

Yes as he really changed from a rough guy to a funny clumsy nice guy 😁

Although I think people were more forgiving as they had a good following.

20 hours ago, Amy3 said:

Oh yes they have and I believe you stuck up for him to be given a second chance 🙄 Now what was his name uummm, oh yes, Zac I believe lool

4 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

He didn’t deserve it. I understand that now. We’re too quick to judge things we don’t really understand. Trying to make this place a paradise of model citizens is lame. 

Besides, Zack hardly made a successful return. On the contrary, it was a failure. Thank goodness we don’t have to see Kitty anymore {sarcasm}. Hope we all feel so good inside that we did the right thing. 

Of course he deserved it if you accept what was said on here but you are now going back on all your previous views. I don't recognise the Amy now from the Amy some months ago as your views on everything seem to have either softened or changed.

Then you were slagging him off right left and centre for what he had done on that infamous night then suddenly he was a jolly good chap when he came back.

Yes he is not here anymore but so are many others not here anymore and many more of the current ones won't be here much longer either and so the saga continues. Great fun eh lool.

Confused is not the word ????

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

@Robwin A long time ago there was an asshole guy named Rex. He treated his girlfriend Dana like shit. I went nuts with the pitchforks and everything. Even though VHTV didn’t ban him, it pretty much ruined it for them here and soon they were gone for good. So, did I save Dana from the evil Rex? No, all I did was make it so no one could see her again. He probably killed the girl later. Maybe if he had stayed he would have realized what an asshole he was and learned to stop. Who knows! The point is, we don’t know everything that is going on and this idea of being righteous as you put it, is folly.

I see this differently now and I’m sure that I won’t change anyone’s mind on this. We each have our own idea. But, this lopsided coverage based on the good and bad tenants makes this place feel controlled and less significant then what it should be about. 

Why are you suddenly seeing things differently now? it won't change what happened before so if he was an asshole then he must still be an asshole now unless he has suddenly bought a batch of halo's we don't know of.

So why are you suddenly seeing things differnet now? do you know things we don't know? if so spill the beans babe we are all ears.:angel:

• Like 1