B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic May #3

Just now, Sexytreach said:

Daisy got assaulted while under the influence of something.....It was horrible to watch...

Right in the apartment?  Assaulted how?  Was she raped and how did the gent get in?  Was she hurt bad?  Sorry for so many questions

10 minutes ago, dontgetnone said:

Right in the apartment?  Assaulted how?  Was she raped and how did the gent get in?  Was she hurt bad?  Sorry for so many questions

Basically, Karina and Daisy went to B3 to meet up with their friends (Jenn & Frank) who at that time were tenants at B3....Frank's friend was also at the apartment...Initially Daisy felt an attraction towards him even though she had a boyfriend....She even let him perform oral sex on her willingly......But as the night progresses, he kept getting braver and bolder...He kept groping her all night, fingered her when she clearly didn't want to..She had to push him off so many times but he kept coming back...He even tried to over power her in the kitchen but she kept pushing him off....Never seen anyone that entitled in all my years..Eventually Daisy left with Karina and that was that.....

1 minute ago, Sexytreach said:

Basically, Karina and Daisy went to B3 to meet up with their friends (Jenn & Frank) who at that time were tenants at B3....Frank's friend was also at the apartment...Initially Daisy felt an attraction towards him even though she had a boyfriend....She even let him perform oral sex on her willingly......But as the night progresses, he kept getting braver and bolder...He kept groping her all night, fingered her when she clearly didn't want to..She had to push him off so many times but he kept coming back...He even tried to over power her in the kitchen but she kept pushing him off....Never seen anyone that entitled in all my years..Eventually Daisy left with Karina and that was that.....

So she wasn't physically hurt.  That's good.  From what you say it sounds like she brought it on herself though.  If she let him eat her pussy then he probably expected she would relent and let him fuck her.  I wasn't there so it's hard for me to judge what I can't see but it sure would be hard to prosecute in court.  Again  just glad she wasn't hurt and was able to get out of there.

7 minutes ago, Sexytreach said:

Yeah it was anther successful interaction with couples and males in these "single girls" apartments  :dodgy:

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

Yeah it was anther successful interaction with couples and males in these "single girls" apartments  :dodgy:

That's why I say it would never work to put a gent in one or more of the GOV apartments.  Too much can go wrong, especially when there is alcohol or drugs present. 

8 minutes ago, dontgetnone said:

So she wasn't physically hurt.  That's good.  From what you say it sounds like she brought it on herself though.  If she let him eat her pussy then he probably expected she would relent and let him fuck her.  I wasn't there so it's hard for me to judge what I can't see but it sure would be hard to prosecute in court.  Again  just glad she wasn't hurt and was able to get out of there.

It  also didn't help that Daisy was under the influence.....He took advantage of that and kept taking it further....I wasn't a huge fan of Daisy but she didn't deserve that at all....

• Like 1

Just now, Sexytreach said:

It  also didn't help that Daisy was under the influence.....He took advantage of that and kept taking it further....I wasn't a huge fan of Daisy but she didn't deserve that at all....

I agree with that but as you gents kept telling me when I complained about what happened to Daniela in B1, nobody can make you drink or take something.

11 minutes ago, dontgetnone said:

I agree with that but as you gents kept telling me when I complained about what happened to Daniela in B1, nobody can make you drink or take something.

All I said was It was a dumb move for Daniela to have sex with another man inebriated or not...Only said that because she kept crying

2 minutes ago, Sexytreach said:

All I said was It was a dumb move for Daniela to have sex with another man inebriated or not...Only said that because she kept crying

I wasn't singleing you out.  There were quite a few who thought it was perfectly fine because nobody made Daniela drink.  Let's just let that event rest. 

RLC, it is time to do the right thing which is to send this two useless girls home.

If Amira is here because of Karina, she will also not do anything because of Karina whom I last heard told another girl you do not need to do anything & still earn your pay.

Don't be fxxking idiots & waste 2 rooms on two no-show no-action girls unless you are purposely saving on bonuses because you know they won't earn them!

SEND THIS TWO FXXKING USELESS GIRLS HOME AND GET TWO NEW GIRLS WITH SOPHIE!