B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic May #3

7 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Top of the morning to you Sniper,  the forum reads are truly just sad at the moment.  The entertainers don't entertain, the viewers don't view, the free cams aren't free, what's a person to do!!!

Good Morning Harley...stop watching completely and uh... Go Fishing              

fishing record GIF

Unbelievably weak casting for girls ... Even Sophie with her constantly closed games with ribbons and belts not showing up for more interest ... just tired. And the other two new girls to tighten their suitcases and leave ...  Summer starts with boring actresses ... and the worst is the constant interruption of the picture ... Rotate a week without problems with days where viewing is a problem ...

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Who is watching Sophie's theater? When she saw that she was the top cameras I wonder is there still naïve between us to expect from her something different and open ...

"$1,000,000 Dollar question of the day" Will the ULTRA CONSERVTITIVE Do Nothing Duo of NUNS do anything sexual today ?

I vote for HELL NO we wont go !!!! TEENAGE WASTELAND of RLC Space Eaters 

Image result for teenage wasteland

8 hours ago, Thestarider said:

"$1,000,000 Dollar question of the day" Will the ULTRA CONSERVTITIVE Do Nothing Duo of NUNS do anything sexual today ?

I vote for HELL NO we wont go !!!! TEENAGE WASTELAND of RLC Space Eaters 

Image result for teenage wasteland

I'm so excited that the wasteland space eater Do Nothing NUNS Duo is home so please don't get to excited. 

Not even one single glimmer of hope from the two of them. The second stay far worse than thier first failed stay at least then Karina gave some glimmers of hope.

28 minutes ago, DMcKenzie said:

Sophie seems to be trying to get Karina to open up a bit.

Unfortunately Karina has shown no reaction to Sophie playing with her ass. :dodgy:

They are giving a teasing show. The only thing they want to reach is a lot of spectators and unfortunately, it seems to be working. 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Alladino said:

They are giving a teasing show. The only thing they want to reach is a lot of spectators and unfortunately, it seems to be working. 

I am well aware that it's a show.

However the fact that Karina is involved is still a small step in the right direction.

• Like 1