B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic May #3

1 minute ago, DMcKenzie said:

The girls that build tents to hide that they are bating are bad.

What Sophie does is fucking insulting. 👎

the best service we can do for her it's stop watching her

• Like 2

il y a 2 minutes, DMcKenzie a dit :

The girls that build tents to hide that they are bating are bad.

What Sophie does is fucking insulting. 👎

I always hate such tease-bitches, she can save her undercover bullshit when she goes back home or be a cam girl and serve her own audience.

This is why I don't understand the fascination of her from some of us here. This is just some kiddish ASMR shit which is a joke really.

And this is the fxxking B2 we get. Two no-action no-show useless shit girls and one supposedly teasing ASMR performer.

1 hour ago, SierraTM said:

I always hate such tease-bitches, she can save her undercover bullshit when she goes back home or be a cam girl and serve her own audience.

This is why I don't understand the fascination of her from some of us here. This is just some kiddish ASMR shit which is a joke really.

And this is the fxxking B2 we get. Two no-action no-show useless shit girls and one supposedly teasing ASMR performer.

Well after reading all the posts since I left this afternoon I don't need to ask how things went.  I'm surprised but glad that Amalia didn't try to get Chris to join her and Sofie but Sofie probably said Hell No.  I was really hoping that nothing at all would happen tonight so maybe Amalia and Chris would never come back to B2 but it sounds like Amalia and Sofie had a good time so I'm sure they will be back often.  

OT   I was very sad to hear Ariela joined in the stupidity with Lorraine in B3.  It's her choice though.  I don't know what she let limpy do but I hope it wasn't much. 

from what I've read, it seems to me that RLC is in total confusion, all this movement of people from one apartment to another, to have a result equal to zero, but the comments are funny

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Cum on Karina, Cum on Amira, Sophie needs some competition in this apartment, don't let her dominate you. Silly me, the Frozen Duo doesn't even know what cum is, or even feels like. You have to have kind of sexual desire to even begin to the words I'm Cumming 😉

Just now, ARMY SNIPER said:

Good one Harley 👍

Top of the morning to you Sniper,  the forum reads are truly just sad at the moment.  The entertainers don't entertain, the viewers don't view, the free cams aren't free, what's a person to do!!!

3 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Top of the morning to you Sniper,  the forum reads are truly just sad at the moment.  The entertainers don't entertain, the viewers don't view, the free cams aren't free, what's a person to do!!!

Go play a round of golf, it is a beautiful day outside, go wipe a sunlight all over your faces. 😎

Just now, Thestarider said:

Go play a round of golf, it is a beautiful day outside, go wipe a sunlight all over your faces. 😎

Now you're talking Thes!  I used to play a lot of golf back before my condition, great game!!  Not sure what I'm going to do today, probably go visit the grandkids.  You all have a nice time with the Amalia & Chris show!