B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic May #5 / June #1

Well gents it's been a long day and I think I'm going to turn in.  Sorry your party sucked.

Goodnight CC, goodnight passed out girls, enjoy your hangovers tomorow.  Goodnight Daniela wherever you are.

2 minutes ago, dontgetnone said:

That's too bad.  Hopefully next time will be better.  I wouldn't hold my breath though. 

Only time will tell.

Well there's sweet fuck all going on in all the apartments right now. And I mean all of them, not just the B's.

So I think I'll call it a night.

Have a good one.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, DMcKenzie said:

Only time will tell.

Well there's sweet fuck all going on in all the apartments right now. And I mean all of them, not just the B's.

So I think I'll call it a night.

Have a good one.

You too

3 hours ago, dontgetnone said:

I certainly hope they turn out to be better than the last few changes.

They need to bring in Mature Women.  These immature Teeny Boppers that are barely out of Puberty are to inexperienced for this style of life.

• Like 1

Just now, StnCld316 said:

These immature Teeny Boppers that are barely out of Puberty are to inexperienced for this style of life.

I tend to disagree with like 99% of shit you say but I do very much agree with this.

• Upvote 1

Just woke up for my midnight bladder draining and can't go back to sleep which happens often unfortunately.  I don't know how I could have missed seeing Noldus posting that Chris is leaving but it makes me want to jump for joy.  It can't happen soon enough.  I hope they move Amalia back into B1 and send Erika back home to her mommy.  I really have nothing against Erika, I'm sure she is a very nice girl but she is just totally wrong for RLC.  I think she realizes that as well.  I know nothing about Diva so maybe she and Pam and Amalia could put the spark back in B1.  I don't know how long Amalia and Pam have been in the project so maybe they won't be around much longer either. 

Well I wonder if there are any signs of life in this apartment this morning.  I can almost feel their pounding heads.  Somebody fire up the coffee pot and better make it strong and black. 😀