B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic May #5 / June #1

Après Léora, B1, B3, B4 avant hier .

Angie, Sam et Emily hier .

aujourd'hui, c'est Nina & Kira, Martina & Alberto,  Asia & Akeem, qui passent en intégralement payant.

Chaque jour l'étau se resserre.

26 minutes ago, Noldus said:

1633 Diva; Erika  and Numi in B1

Somebody posted in the B4 thread yesterday that Erika was getting "cuddly" with either Numi or Valerie.  Was it Numi?  I honestly can't picture Erika "cuddly" with anyone. 

13 minutes ago, dontgetnone said:

Somebody posted in the B4 thread yesterday that Erika was getting "cuddly" with either Numi or Valerie.  Was it Numi?  I honestly can't picture Erika "cuddly" with anyone. 

I agree Erika is a little childish school girly girl who has no business on an adult site like RLC

12 minutes ago, dontgetnone said:

yea, me.-. Maybe she surprise us 😉 

Just now, Thestarider said:

I agree Erika is a little childish school girly girl who had no business on an adult site like RLC

Unfortunately she isn't the first and won't be the last girl who has no business being in RLC.  I can name several and I've only got 5 months under my belt where you old timers can probably list a ton of them.