Asia & Hakeem General Chat Topic 2019 #3

29 minutes ago, franklin said:

About 15 minutes ago, Hakeem arranged another meeting with this girl at 4pm tomorrow.  Not sure if it'll be at the apartment or elsewhere,  but he did say that he wouldn't keep her up late.  Set your alarms 🤣🤣

But only if you want to pay for it :dodgy:

• Like 2

46 minutes ago, Baumgartner said:

I still miss Alma 😢

You are not alone. Alma was a hold-over from the "real days," and when she left, many members here cried. I admit, she was a very sweet, loyal, loving girl. RLC site's Passers-by will never know who Asia is now.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, dontgetnone said:

This one isn't cooperating like he wants.  No mouth kissing and she won't let him eat her pussy.  She said maybe next week

That definitely sounds like a working girl 😉

4 minutes ago, sa2013 said:

hi admin by the way has the latest asia hakeem bedroom scene went on premium?

Seems like a smart business move.  They know that lots of folks are keen on seeing a black man with with a large penis having sex and this guy apparently is going to have lots of sex on that sofa.  So making it premium will likely induce some folks to sign up for premium.  Seems pretty straightforward.

1 hour ago, ze81 said:

Personaly Hakeem and Asia are they best thing that hapened in this house for ages,prior residents in my tastes were so boring,always layed down doing nothing,and didn't find her atractive,not to mention he was an abuser.Now changed so much for better that even rlc themselfs changed th house to premium.

Nothing much changed beside Hakeem fucking random boring looking girls.  He and Asia still use most of the time when they are home laying down on the Sofa doing absolutely nothing..

• Like 1