34 minutes ago, squish said:

Sorry to hear this ze. VH should sit up and take note. Once people have voted with their mouse it is too late (look what happened to VV).

Thanks my friend.No need to feel sorry,it's just an cam site,who knows if an house i really like opens And suck me back in to VH.Agree VV is an good exemple of what not to do.

• Like 1

Just now, firewall said:

they had better rank one year ago around # 4000,

I am curious to see if they progress during the next months because of the rlc things did yesterday

Probably VH Will gain some rlc (ex) clients.

6 minutes ago, firewall said:

they had better rank one year ago around # 4000,

I am curious to see if they progress during the next months because of the rlc things did yesterday

And they start fall again since the time spygasm close #6821 at 12/05 and #6946 at 28/05.. Last day on alexa.. Their growth on views (doesn't means subscripttions) was increasing since 6/04 April.. Curiously the fall period includes the period they opened 5 houses in a row

5 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

Agree. Would be interesting to see the numbers if VH do the same that RLC have done in their two "best" couples places

the bad placement of many free cams on VH will not help to bring more pay members also,

when I see this free cam in darcie apartment this is just a disaster for the people check this apartment for the first time

• Like 2

Just now, firewall said:

the bad placement of many free cams on VH will not help to bring more pay members also,

when I see this free cam in darcie apartment this is just a catastroph for the people check this apartment for the first time

And when they decide to pay when they enter in the bedroom they immediately regret what they have done 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

I can confirm that this apartment is in Spain since I do not see it or in the list of apartments. It's exactly the same with Nicole and Karl's apartment. For this part, I hate to never see Nicole and Karl since I like them very much. I can't say the same thing about this new fake webcam apartment, I'm glad I can't see it! Every day that passes, with each new apartment they open, VH becomes a bigger dumpster!

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Gudari said:

I can confirm that this apartment is in Spain since I do not see it or in the list of apartments. It's exactly the same with Nicole and Karl's apartment. For this part, I hate to never see Nicole and Karl since I like them very much. I can't say the same thing about this new fake webcam apartment, I'm glad I can't see it! Every day that passes, with each new apartment they open, VH becomes a bigger dumpster!

Even with free registered account you can't see nicole&karl? did you try support?

45 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

Incluso con la cuenta registrada libre no se puede ver Nicole & Karl? ¿trató apoyo?

No, I'm no longer a payment user. I don't see it and the solution I got was to use a VPN thing I'm not going to do as it slows down quite the computer and I'm not worth it for seeing a single apartment. I have more problems to solve since I have delays in all apartments probably due to a script and I have to reload the page every 5 minutes taking 300Megas fiber optic. The only solution I got was that if I wanted to, they would connect in remote with my computer to try to solve the problem. I'm sorry, but no one connects to my team. The solution has been to stop paying the subscription for these reasons and also because I really do not see the same interest I had before by Vh.

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Gudari said:

No, I'm no longer a payment user. I don't see it and the solution I got was to use a VPN thing I'm not going to do as it slows down quite the computer and I'm not worth it for seeing a single apartment. I have more problems to solve since I have delays in all apartments probably due to a script and I have to reload the page every 5 minutes taking 300Megas fiber optic. The only solution I got was that if I wanted to, they would connect in remote with my computer to try to solve the problem. I'm sorry, but no one connects to my team. The solution has been to stop paying the subscription for these reasons and also because I really do not see the same interest I had before by Vh.

. But it's not need at vh to be a payment user to have a free account. You login but still have access only to free cams and it shows 0 days to use. When there was a couple locked because the country that worked 
. Think exactly the same 😉