1 minute ago, Sparkles said:

. Pero no se necesita vh que ser un usuario de pago para tener una cuenta gratuita. Entras, pero todavía tienen acceso sólo a las levas gratuitas y se nota 0 días para su uso. Cuando había un par bloqueado porque el país que funcionó 
. Piense exactamente el mismo 😉 

Yes, I'm registered! It puts me 0 days but I still can't see it since my membership is over.

10 minutes ago, Gudari said:

Yes, I'm registered! It puts me 0 days but I still can't see it since my membership is over.

Kinda of weird.. because at the time i didn't had days also and was able after login to see them. Without login worked using Hola extension on browser.  

😉

15 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

Un poco raro .. porque en ese momento yo no tenía días también y fue capaz de inicio de sesión después de verlos. Sin trabajado inicio de sesión utilizando la extensión de Hola en el navegador.  

😉

Are you in Spain also Sparkles?

4 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

I noticed 2 previews yesterday. Weird

Yes this is a big problem because this realm now is taking mostly the spaces of two realms in the preview bar. I already made a ticket because of that. They said they are working on a solution for it. 

Here is the problem:

PreviewBar2.thumb.JPG.03165f488703893902dfcb582371ff0e.JPG

Just now, Amy3 said:

But why is it happening at all?

I have no idea. I can only guess there will be more bedroom only places and the place now called Wilma & Elvis will be the common area. So the earnings in common area will be divided between all of them and the earnings in the bedrooms belong to each couple. Just a wild guess 😉

8 hours ago, Catmaster said:

Why are they separating the apartment into the actual apartment and the bedroom for the cam show? 🧐

Probably because this place will receive differente people to be in the other closed rooms. The bedrooms have a big lock in the door . So they separate the "public" area (realm 7) and the individual studio/bedroom (realm 12). 
To me doesn't make much sense.. Best away is putting all together. It's stupid if they move to kitchen or LR having to change to a different realm

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Yes this is a big problem because this realm now is taking mostly the spaces of two realms in the preview bar. I already made a ticket because of that. They said they are working on a solution for it. 

Here is the problem:

PreviewBar2.thumb.JPG.03165f488703893902dfcb582371ff0e.JPG  0

And if more people joins .. well we already saw this "movie" last year 😛 

• Like 1