1 minute ago, zoifan said:

Did you guys figure out why this place is splitted to two in the list?

My idea when i saw the system (realm7 and 12 with the division)  on the archive was that this place itself will be a house where will live different people working on cams each one with an individual studio/bedroom.. So they though splitting the "houses" in bedrooms and the public places in another will be a good system. I disagree

Just now, zoifan said:

Are you referring to face face lips?

Yes.. could be also because her latino/african face traces.. but i think that is there some kind of botox 

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

You mean earnings from camming can be separated from earnings from VHTV viewers?

Earnings in general. When the couples do stuff in bedrooms (I do not talk about camming now) it belongs only to them. Earnings in common area will divided between all tenants. 

I just build an MVP in HTML how it could look. Needs some polishing but I think it is already better than it is now:

Suggestion1.thumb.JPG.ba718bf03e07ca2a16dad1da605a6e13.JPG

Still don't find any logic in splitting.. Don't they know the earning/views of each cam?? 

why not only : 
11 Wilma&Elvis Bedroom
12 Wilma&Elvis Bedroom
13 Wilma&Elvis Bedroom
14 Bella&Adam Bedroom (coming)
15 Bella&Adam Bedroom (coming)
16 Bella&Adam Bedroom (coming)
17 Next camworkers Bedroom
18 Next camworkers Bedroom
19 Next camworkers Bedroom

Just now, Amy3 said:

I don't get it, there are only 2 tenants living here, what's to divide?  I think this is some sort of scheme to divide camming views from standard VHTV views and something got messed up.

Soon Adam & Bella

1 minute ago, Amy3 said:

I don't get it, there are only 2 tenants living here, what's to divide?  I think this is some sort of scheme to divide camming views from standard VHTV views and something got messed up.

If meant for camming then the camming room shouldn't even be on VH, now that would make sense. 

If so then why only this apartment and not all the other camming ones unless it is just an experiment?. God knows what goes on in management minds lool

Just now, Robwin said:

If meant for camming then the camming room shouldn't even be on VH, now that would make sense. 

If so then why only this apartment and not all the other camming ones unless it is just an experiment?. God knows what goes on in management minds lool

Because here will be different people working on cams in each division. It's the only "logic" (ahahaha) explanation i found .. knowing by archive that another bedroom is already being prepared

1 minute ago, Amy3 said:

Oh now wait, that opens up a whole new can of worms. So, they are going to sub-divide a single residence into 2 earning apts. Fuck, if they are going to do that why not just put the all in cages and stack them up in a grid? This is crazy! The way it's always worked in that the manager gets the paycheck and then doles it out based on the merits of the tenants as determined by the manager and contract with the tenant.

I still say VHTV got caught with their pants down and what they are actually doing is separating revenues based on camming vs real life.

Otherwise known as a right fuckup :biggrin:

• Like 1

Just now, Amy3 said:

What if a tenant said, ok we'll join, but we cam, so what'd going to be the deal? I think finding non-camming new tenants is getting harder and harder to find. I think this is an accommodation of sorts.

So Vh are bowing to the inevitable are they? What an admission that their site has failed eh ?????

What I do not get why don't they simply hide the bedroom realms in the list on the left, use my solution I posted and link the cam list of the hidden realm to each element? I already tested this with the developer console. Works like a charm 👍