Asia & Hakeem General Chat Topic 2019 #4

2 hours ago, ze81 said:

Starting to believe we lost Hakeem,but his play4 is there,some clothes must be there also,the computer i don't know if is fro him or her.Probrably not even rlc was expecting this,third day absence and no info to clients.Asia seems completely lost..at least till now we could see she can't take the boat by herself.Even worst..what if something hapened to Hakeem!?In any case the evidences that he didn't want to make couple with her were there,.last days he sleeped in coach(then one of last times she called him to bed),then the no sex between both for some time.Question is why didn't rlc opened an house with for exemple Just Hakeem(in an singles apartment like Maya) instead of forcing an fake couple.Neitehr of them seems happy with the situation😣.

I think because Asia is too boring to have her own apartment and although I like the idea of having a single guy apartment I think the general consensus is that nobody wants to see a guy shower or bate so there would be no interest in the apartment. I for one would be interested in a male roommates apartment or a roommate apartment with mix female and male roommates. I think RLC has a good amount of two bedroom apartments to make it happen but I doubt they will. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

35 minutes ago, franklin said:

Even Asia is leaving the apartment for very long periods of time. Up to now, the only time she left was for short trips out - possibly shopping / friends - or for work.  Maybe she's finally realised that always waiting for Hakeem is wasted time.  Mr Boombastic Lover Lover may have gone a step too far.   The best thing that could happen is if Asia finds an alternative love interest to reinject some life and intrigue into the apartment

What makes th apartment is in most part Hakeem and his "friends" without him what lefts?An alone,zen mode Asia..that autought i like her she isn't precisely exciting to watch.But agree with the part that Asia needs to open eyes and her life with other people.Lets face it sinse Hakeem desapeared house gone from good to...desert.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, AntEater said:

I think because Asia is too boring to have her own apartment and although I like the idea of having a single guy apartment I think the general consensus is that nobody wants to see a guy shower or bate so there would be no interest in the apartment. I for one would be interested in a male roommates apartment or a roommate apartment with mix female and male roommates. I think RLC has a good amount of two bedroom apartments to make it happen but I doubt they will. 

Agree,would say Asia togheter with Hakeem kinda works because he compensates her more quieted mode,Asia by herself..not sure.But they need to fix this..if only one can stay and enjoy house i Would pic no doubts..Hakeem.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, ze81 said:

Also think we are going to full THREE days with an resident missing..Think rlc should say something.

I would pick Hakeem as well, Asia won't even compensate for her lack of personality by sitting around naked or something lol

But I wouldn't be too worried about Hakeem, I'm sure he went to go stay with his real fam somewhere also yesterday/today is Eid so maybe if he is muslim he is celebrating that with his family. Artem disappeared for like 4 days about 2 weeks ago and RLC never put him on vacation or anything.

• Like 1

Just now, AntEater said:

I would pick Hakeem as well, Asia won't even compensate for her lack of personality by sitting around naked or something lol

All she would need is a rabbit and she would be like Julia 😏

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, franklin said:

Fuck me backwards with a toilet brush.  Look who's home.

That could be grounds for unlawful penetration with an unusual foreign object--butt then again you asked for it 😏

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, franklin said:

There's a strong likelihood of "guilt sex" with Asia tonight, then.

Could be..But think will be the opposite,with this two,three days out Hakeem praticaly said Its over,But Will be interesting to see them together when she arrives.They always had an very basic type of relationship,little interaction.

56 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Could be..But think will be the opposite,with this two,three days out Hakeem praticaly said Its over,But Will be interesting to see them together when she arrives.They always had an very basic type of relationship,little interaction.

If Asia lets him anywhere near her she should have her head examined.