Asia & Hakeem General Chat Topic 2019 #4

Even if he didn't leaved for good this will not work good,he was out almost three days,returned stayed some few hours and packed to leave again god knows for how long.At some point even rlc Will want to know things.

• Like 1

il y a 9 minutes, dontgetnone a dit :

Did he look like he cleaned up all his belongings? Maybe it's not what it looks like

Just looked back on Replay and the answer is no. He packed around half of the contents of the drawers and there are still a few of his larger clothes (jackets, mainly) in the wardrobe, so he's not gone for good yet.  Whatever he's up to, it doesn't appear to include Asia.  However, many suggestions made here, including my own, have been wrong before.  There may be something going down that we have yet to become aware of.

3 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Well house is over.Game over.End.Finish.

If either of them can fend for themselves it's him.  Asia is to dependent which may be his problem.  If she is willing to try again maybe RLC will take a chance and find her someone else who won'y be such a dick.  We'll have to wait and see. 

My opinion..an fake English speaking couple that rlc joined in an house(not an couple life united),right from start didn't worked,no emotional connection,altought she tried..even if she didn't seem by any means in love.Hakeem doesn't want anymore to be with her..he wants to do his things,to be with whatever he wants,they share this house..so for do that he must live in other house(maybe with some girl,girls),Asia..must totaly awake up and decide what to do..she can't continue being out most of the time and being plain depressed.Think we lost an Probrably pretty good house because rlc casting was bad..it was possible both residents to work but not as an fake couple.Hope Hakeem isn't tiking doing most of his life in other house outside and apear in rlc house a couple times a week(to show he is "living" in place).Honestly my interest for the place reduced a lot.Neither of them seem comited with the project,at least sinse latest days.

9 minutes ago, dontgetnone said:

If either of them can fend for themselves it's him.  Asia is to dependent which may be his problem.  If she is willing to try again maybe RLC will take a chance and find her someone else who won'y be such a dick.  We'll have to wait and see. 

Gona be hard to resolve..it was needed only an couple of weeks for things to explode this way.Maybe rlc themselfs can do something.

Just now, ze81 said:

Gona be hard to resolve..it was needed only an couple of weeks for things to explode this way.Maybe rlc themselfs can do something.

The hard part will be finding someone else who speaks English

2 minutes ago, dontgetnone said:

The hard part will be finding someone else who speaks English

Even if they find,most probably the house will not have an third if the sucess it had,could be fun to see Asia more happy with other dude and doing more stuff,but then will be just the usual couple place with very little surprises or excitement.

Just now, ze81 said:

Even if they find,most probably the house will not have an third if the sucess it had,could be fun to see Asia more happy with other dude and doing more stuff,but then will be just the usual couple place with very little surprises or excitement.

You really don't know that.  With the right person it could be really great. 

Just now, dontgetnone said:

You really don't know that.  With the right person it could be really great. 

Maybe.But for me what made the house interesting in big manner was Hakeem,Asia is sweet and she still didn't show almost nothing(that i feel she have a lot to give)but in my taste what made the place diferent was mostly him.Personaly would like that both continued in rlc.

Just now, ze81 said:

Maybe.But for me what made the house interesting in big manner was Hakeem,Asia is sweet and she still didn't show almost nothing(that i feel she have a lot to give)but in my taste what made the place diferent was mostly him.Personaly would like that both continued in rlc.

We'll just have to wait and see what happens.  We may be reading the whole situation wrong anyhow.  Just don't know.  Right now I need to get some work done.   Back later

• Upvote 1