Asia & Hakeem General Chat Topic 2019 #4

I've now gone back on Replay to get the full story.  Just before packing, Hakeem spoke on the phone - the enhanced audio could pick out that he was speaking to another man.  Hakeem was not speaking English, except at the end of the call when he said "OK, I'll come".  He wasn't very happy about this because he sucked his teeth many times - a habit amongst many Africans to express annoyance.  Hakeem packed one travel bag with enough clothes for a few days.  He left behind most of his shirts and jackets in the wardrobe.  He had also taken shoes and boots out of the travel bag (to make room for the clothing) and threw them on the BR floor.  Back in the kitchen he covered the leftovers of the food he had prepared on the cooker top. He then packed two bags of store cupboard food into another plastic bag and put it in the travel bag with the clothes.  In the hallway, he packed two pairs of shoes or trainers.  Finally, in the LR he typed a long text, went to the bathroom, applied spray cologne, and left the apartment.

OK, that's exactly what happened - make of it what you will.  IMHO - he has not left the apartment for good, or at least not yet.  The more likely explanation is that he's been called out on a work assignment, but as usual, that's a guess.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

What's done in the dark...

ALWAYS comes to light.

If he is moving on that's fine. He will do what he wants without having someone to tell lies to. 

She will hurt for a while.

Nice girl. Too nice.

She deserved and deserves better than being treated like something he stepped in.

Edited by charliefoxx69
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, franklin said:

I've now gone back on Replay to get the full story.  Just before packing, Hakeem spoke on the phone - the enhanced audio could pick out that he was speaking to another man.  Hakeem was not speaking English, except at the end of the call when he said "OK, I'll come".  He wasn't very happy about this because he sucked his teeth many times - a habit amongst many Africans to express annoyance.  Hakeem packed one travel bag with enough clothes for a few days.  He left behind most of his shirts and jackets in the wardrobe.  He had also taken shoes and boots out of the travel bag (to make room for the clothing) and threw them on the BR floor.  Back in the kitchen he covered the leftovers of the food he had prepared on the cooker top. He then packed two bags of store cupboard food into another plastic bag and put it in the travel bag with the clothes.  In the hallway, he packed two pairs of shoes or trainers.  Finally, in the LR he typed a long text, went to the bathroom, applied spray cologne, and left the apartment.

OK, that's exactly what happened - make of it what you will.  IMHO - he has not left the apartment for good, or at least not yet.  The more likely explanation is that he's been called out on a work assignment, but as usual, that's a guess.

Man the amount of info,small precise details you can get doesn't stop surprise me.i would had to that details some others,like sinse he arrived he was texting with someone,and by his reactions,smiles it looked like it was changing text with an woman,or several lol.His ps4 and probraby the computer(Think could be of him)is still there..so he will have to return to pic things.Its very hard to know for sure what is going on..the last week Hakeem and Asia got even more apart then usual,less and less time together and an little big detail..he started sleeping a lot more in livingroom coach.In any case this situation will not work for long.

• Like 2

il y a 3 minutes, ze81 a dit :

.the last week Hakeem and Asia got even more apart then usual,less and less time together and an little big detail..he started sleeping a lot more in livingroom coach.In any case this situation will not work for long.

It will be interesting to see just how long it will last - any ordinary (and genuine!) couple would have given up within week or two.  😂

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, charliefoxx69 said:

What's done in the dark...

ALWAYS comes to light.

If he is moving in that's fine. He will do what he wants without having someone to tell lies to. 

She will hurt for a while.

Nice girl. Too nice.

She deserved and deserves better than being treated like something he stepped in.

She would be hurt a lot more if they were an Real couple and not someone that probably just meet two,three weeks ago.

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, franklin said:

It will be interesting to see just how long it will last - any ordinary (and genuine!) couple would have given up within week or two.  😂

Hehe very true.Lets face if they were an true couple at first sight of betrayal things would had been very different,but was just nothing happened lol.Hope somehow someone can fix this absolute mess.House can't be this empty and without anything happening for long,in the end the site have to make money and an empty place gives no profit.

6 minutes ago, sa2013 said:

ill be cancelling once its confirmed with this hakeem asia situation, only payed for this couple

Will be an important lost if this house closes,was fresh,diferent,new and interesting.We could always watch Steve&Donna..but i prefer to watch an painting dry to do that.

first time i ever joined for this couple,

1: english speaking couple, 

2:  a diverse couple, in a long long time i presume, never seen a mix couple like this before here,

3. asia looks so simple but something ooozes about her mannerisms ,

4:possible scenarios/storyline

5:the speculation regarding them two as a couple

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

45 minutes ago, sa2013 said:

first time i ever joined for this couple,

1: english speaking couple, 

2:  a diverse couple, in a long long time i presume, never seen a mix couple like this before here,

3. asia looks so simple but something ooozes about her mannerisms ,

4:possible scenarios/storyline

5:the speculation regarding them two as a couple

Pretty much spot on.Thats was all the points that made the place diferent and interesting.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, franklin said:

Thank you for your detail!