Asia & Hakeem General Chat Topic 2019 #4

2 minutes ago, charliefoxx69 said:

He is fucking other women in the apartment he shares with another. The head count is 3 that we know of.

He has  zero respect for her by doing so.

If he wants to do this why there and hide all her things. He's a real stand up guy. There are no inexpensive hotel rooms in this city? That's where you take whores you don't bring them home. 

As I am a one-woman man, I have no respect for guys like Hakeem and I am not interested in his fucking, looks very sad to me, nothing erotic nor sensual.

• Like 4

8 minutes ago, sa2013 said:

The thing is no we are not low lifes cause the reality is him and Asia are not in a proper relationship guaranteed , you can tell the way they behave with each other , so what he is doing I don’t fully agree but I get he need his sexual desires 

Some people just don't understand this.Autought Hakeem and Asia are obviously  just an fake couple,roomates, there will always be people talking about how bastard he is,that he is cheating bla bla.But rlc should had named the hose Asia,Hakeem and not Asia&Hakeem.But th y are smart..that way the talk would be a lot more..

à l’instant, nickasgr a dit :

any video or photo guys?

Not a chance, sorry - premium subscriptions are far too valuable to risk losing by posting vids or pics.

• Like 1