Asia & Hakeem General Chat Topic 2019 #4

7 minutes ago, rebliz said:

As I saw tonight I sorry to say that Asia is not attractive sex partner he grabbed her boobs under her top she was happy or it was embarrassment smile then his hand crawled under her panties she moved gently his hand from under her panties after a few seconds then she left to bed and don't followed her 

...or she could actually know what the tosser is getting up to behind her back...:dodgy:

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

I'm gonna have to renew pretty soon. I'd hate to miss the event when he get's busted by her! It will be epic...😁

Is that wrong?..😏

LMAO it's wrong that you think she doesn't know.  It's all a show and they know what they are doing.  The funny thing is that even though they are speaking English, people still don't know what they are doing.  I know it's got to be nice to understand what they are saying, but what you all hear isn't what they want you to hear!!

• Upvote 1

18 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

...or she could actually know what the tosser is getting up to behind her back...:dodgy:

If Asia was smart she would insist on seeing an STD report before she lets that snake in her panties again.  Even if he wears a condom with his other partners just asking for a report would let him know that Asia isn't as dumb as he thinks she is and she know what he's up to.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

LMAO it's wrong that you think she doesn't know.  It's all a show and they know what they are doing.  The funny thing is that even though they are speaking English, people still don't know what they are doing.  I know it's got to be nice to understand what they are saying, but what you all hear isn't what they want you to hear!!

You can see jack shit Harley...so how can you comment...?But neither can I right now, either, though ha...but it's good fun.
I haven't got a great source of info that you do, but, apparently, when he has these very average girls back at his, he hides ALL Asia's stuff in the bedroom beforehand, all the evidence he's in a relationship. When he's shagged their brains out, he tries to put all the stuff back in the right place...He should just take a photo 1st if he's that worried...😏
Just my opinion, but that doesn't suggest to me that she knows what's going on...unless she's DOES, and she's playing a game :dodgy:

So I said that tongue in cheek...was it wrong to look forward to it all kicking off...😁

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

You can see jack shit Harley...so how can you comment...?But neither can I right now, either, though ha...but it's good fun.
I haven't got a great source of info that you do, but, apparently, when he has these very average girls back at his, he hides ALL Asia's stuff in the bedroom beforehand, all the evidence he's in a relationship. When he's shagged their brains out, he tries to put all the stuff back in the right place...He should just take a photo 1st if he's that worried...😏
Just my opinion, but that doesn't suggest to me that she knows what's going on...unless she's DOES, and she's playing a game :dodgy:

So I said that tongue in cheek...was it wrong to look forward to it all kicking off...😁

She doesn't know.  She may suspect but she doesn't know.  YET

• Upvote 1

Just now, dontgetnone said:

She doesn't know.  She may suspect but she doesn't know.  YET

Until I resub, and watch all the body language, I can't really comment. My gut instinct suggests that she doesn't know...But I think if she had any inkling that he was playing away, she'd should know by now because she'd be looking for the slightest clue...

• Upvote 1

Just now, nagachilli2 said:

Until I resub, and watch all the body language, I can't really comment. My gut instinct suggests that she doesn't know...But I think if she had any inkling that he was playing away, she'd should know by now because she'd be looking for the slightest clue...

That's true IF she wants proof.  She may not really want to know. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, rickiesteel said:

if these two dont start fucking soon they should get rid of both ....probably wont because its RLC's cash cow .....one sleeping on sofa the other in bed there like a married couple

You're right and RLC isn't going to get rid of them whether they fuck or not.  I think the only way this apartment is going to break up is if one of them decides they've just had enough and leaves.