Asia & Hakeem General Chat Topic 2019 #4

Why would he pack a travel bag with clothes and then return few hours later without the bag and clothes..why does she act like nothing happened..maybe we all being fooled hehe.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, dontgetnone said:

I'm glad to hear that it wasn't what it looked like.  I had a suspicion that it wasn't.  This doesn't mean that things are going to be a bed of roses for them though.  With Hakeem playing his games it's liable to be a bed of thorns for Asia but we'll see.

I'm gonna have to renew pretty soon. I'd hate to miss the event when he get's busted by her! It will be epic...😁

Is that wrong?..😏

• Like 3

1 minute ago, ze81 said:

Why wouldn't he pack a travel bag with clothes and then return few hours later without the bag and clothes..why does she act like nothing happened..maybe we all being fooled hehe.

Hakeem came back with the bag that he left with earlier.  I don't think it still had the clothes in it, but I can't say for sure.  In the kitchen he removed a plastic bag from the bag, took something from the plastic and put it in the fridge, and put the plastic bag with the remainder of it's contents in one of the kitchen cupboards.  The bag he left with earlier is now next to the wardrobe in the bedroom. He also had a wedge of cash with him, which he handed to Asia, and which now sits on the table in the living room.  Maybe he sold the clothes.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ze81 said:

Why wouldn't he pack a travel bag with clothes and then return few hours later without the bag and clothes..why does she act like nothing happened..maybe we all being fooled hehe.

Maybe he just took them to a charity shop...or he burned them because they contained DNA from all his floosies...destroying the evidence...:dodgy:

• Like 2

1 minute ago, nagachilli2 said:

I'm gonna have to renew pretty soon. I'd hate to miss the event when he get's busted by her! It will be epic...😁

Is that wrong?..😏

I hope she does a slice and dice on that worm's worm.😀

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Ash1 said:

Hakeem came back with the bag that he left with earlier.  I don't think it still had the clothes in it, but I can't say for sure.  In the kitchen he removed a plastic bag from the bag, took something from the plastic and put it in the fridge, and put the plastic bag with the remainder of it's contents in one of the kitchen cupboards.  The bag he left with earlier is now next to the wardrobe in the bedroom. He also had a wedge of cash with him, which he handed to Asia, and which now sits on the table in the living room.  Maybe he sold the clothes.

Very well observed,didn't notice we arrived with the bag,if indeed the bag have less clothes it's very possible he gone sold some clothes,that would explain the cash.

2 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Maybe he just took them to a charity shop...or he burned them because they contained DNA from all his floosies...destroying the evidence...:dodgy:

Hehe,naa,in this case she totaly know about things,for some reason she acts like nothing happens but she knows...

• Like 3

Just watched the moment when he arrived,and indeed the bag had less if any clothes sinse he returned,he also bought somes food,think i saw an box of icecream and other things in an white plastic bag that he puted in refrigerator,he was pretty satisfied when he show the money to Asia and she didn't looked surprised with the situation.

As I saw tonight I sorry to say that Asia is not attractive sex partner he grabbed her boobs under her top she was happy or it was embarrassment smile then his hand crawled under her panties she moved gently his hand from under her panties after a few seconds then she left to bed and don't followed her 

17 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

The 1st dickectomy in RLC history...🤣

Live feed is a loaded gun. Unfortunately it is just a mater of time before the real world slips into one of the apts. My bet is one of those random off the street orgy's in a Brca location.