B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 June #1

Just now, HarleyFatboy said:

that doesn't matter, she's shown her body to many a man in her stays in Barcelona.  hell, just think back several days ago when she was at Belle's.  the only problem is that I seriously doubt that you will ever see Sofie getting the high hard one on camera.

You forget Harley, I already did

remember that right now RLC is in trouble, so maybe it's a bit stressful for the situation, maybe we'll see having sex for the first time in the history of Sofie, we also remember that there is the great master of Amalia's ceremonies

• Like 1

1 minute ago, dontgetnone said:

That's how it may end up but Sofie will play with him first.  She has her sexiest undies under that white slip

they will jump in bedroom with amalia sofie and him and then traditionnal massage and kissing then he will probably lick the sofie pussy and fuck amalia after and during this time sofie with play with amalia and masturbate,

this is how I see this night

1 minute ago, Sergio said:

remember that right now RLC is in trouble, so maybe it's a bit stressful for the situation, maybe we'll see having sex for the first time in the history of Sofie, we also remember that there is the great master of Amalia's ceremonies

yes, RLC is in desperate times right now and anything can happen and probably will tonight.  i just don't think Sofie is going to wrap her pussy around any dick on camera!!

1 minute ago, HarleyFatboy said:

yeah....i know, but now i know your vision sucked so you better go back and look at that video again

I'm not going to do this with you again Harley so let's just see what happens tonight.  Sound good?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, firewall said:

they will jump in bedroom with amalia sofie and him and then traditionnal massage and kissing then he will probably lick the sofie pussy and fuck amalia after and during this time sofie with play with amalia and masturbate,

this is how I see this night

sounds about right to me!  however, i think Amira and Karina will be involved as well..........desperate times, calls for desperate measures!!

• Like 1

Just now, HarleyFatboy said:

sounds about right to me!  however, i think Amira and Karina will be involved as well..........desperate times, calls for desperate measures!!

They will be the cheerleaders.😀

• Like 1