B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 June #1

32 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Beach Blanket Bingo is at it again hiding under the covers, I thought Kamila was bad about the TENT Builders Association but Sophie is the worst that has ever been in RLC about hiding from the cameras.

Whenever I see her pull this shit, I just click on another bedroom or apartment that deserves my hit. 4th time around and way too many days and nights of the same shit over and over is just plain BORING as HELL

Sofie is absolutely brilliant...
Someone posted earlier how many sets of sexy night attire she has...Why she brilliant is that she can wear any of them, and still hide all the essentials, that is an art in itself...😏

I'm well aware how biased I am here, but the girl with the sexiest nightwear, red or black, who used it to her best advantage, and made it a huge turn on, was Magical Monica...God, I miss her sooooooooooooooooo much ❤️❤️❤️

If only we'd had that overhead cam back then....

• Like 3

33 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Sofie is absolutely brilliant...
Someone posted earlier how many sets of sexy night attire she has...Why she brilliant is that she can wear any of them, and still hide all the essentials, that is an art in itself...😏

I'm well aware how biased I am here, but the girl with the sexiest nightwear, red or black, who used it to her best advantage, and made it a huge turn on, was Magical Monica...God, I miss her sooooooooooooooooo much ❤️❤️❤️

If only we'd had that overhead cam back then....

you are not the only one who misses MONICA ..and her alone would be better  then the three that are there now.

• Like 2

Enchanted Shower...  Image associée   SOOOOOOOOOOOOFIE ur a GoDDess... :heart:

ASide

And RLC become...

CAMARADS... :biggrin:

ASide II

The reign is officially O V E R

And the soul of RLC fly away like the soul of the Russians apartments and will never  ever come back...

EnD of RLC broadcasting...

D-29... 

ZaK April 2015 - July 2019

It's interesting to me how differently we see these girls in the Barca apartments.  Take Sofie.  Several of you have nothing but contempt for her and can't wait for her to get the hell out of that apartment and go back where she came from.  Others, and I won't mention names, call her a Goddess and put up pictures of fairy princesses when you talk about her.  Still others, like myself, don't like or dislike her that intensely.  To me she is just there, like another piece of furniture that I just don't pay any attention to.  

That being said there are a select few girls, none present in RLC now, that I have never heard anything but praise and adoration for from you gents.  The one that sticks in my mind right now because several of you were just posting about her 1 page back is Monica.  I never saw her but from the way you all but cum in your pants just at the mention of her name (yes, especially you Naga)  she must have been damn special and I wish I had known her and been able to watch her.  I know with this complete gutting of RLC the chances of us seeing another girl such as her grace one of the Barca apartments again is very slim but I can hope. 

Anyhow, just some late night rambling from someone who can't go back to sleep. 😫 

• Like 1

il y a une heure, dontgetnone a dit :

It's interesting to me how differently we see these girls in the Barca apartments.  Take Sofie.  Several of you have nothing but contempt for her and can't wait for her to get the hell out of that apartment and go back where she came from.  Others, and I won't mention names, call her a Goddess and put up pictures of fairy princesses when you talk about her.  Still others, like myself, don't like or dislike her that intensely.  To me she is just there, like another piece of furniture that I just don't pay any attention to.  

That being said there are a select few girls, none present in RLC now, that I have never heard anything but praise and adoration for from you gents.  The one that sticks in my mind right now because several of you were just posting about her 1 page back is Monica.  I never saw her but from the way you all but cum in your pants just at the mention of her name (yes, especially you Naga)  she must have been damn special and I wish I had known her and been able to watch her.  I know with this complete gutting of RLC the chances of us seeing another girl such as her grace one of the Barca apartments again is very slim but I can hope. 

Anyhow, just some late night rambling from someone who can't go back to sleep. 😫 

Sofie --> Furniture. Sounds about right ✌️

Monica --> Special. Damn right 👍

But Kelly

200.gif

luckily I have only one month left until the deadline, if this continues, I don't think that RLC will last more than two months and certainly Roza and Tom, nor Sofie's massages will help RLC recovery

• Like 2