B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 June #1

12 minutes ago, Noldus said:

Sofie and Karina warming up - for ?

So they can lay topless in Sophie's bed and chit chat. Karina scores a few points finally. Sophie never give up and never give in and Never ever surrender until you get what you want. 😉😎

Just now, Thestarider said:

So they can lay topless in Sophie's bed and chit chat. Karina scores a few points finally.

She scored a few more in my book today when she was doing the housework in a see-through negligee with nothing underneath...😛

• Like 1

Just now, nagachilli2 said:

She scored a few more in my book today when she was doing the housework in a see-through negligee with nothing underneath...😛

I am still a working man so I missed that, but good for her, That is what I like to hear.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Damn...it looks like the show's over. I was getting so excited cos I thought this was gonna make an appearance...😏

image.jpeg.6833b1decab0e984ff929ec2f563652f.jpeg

The Infamous Feather Tickler Duster. So am I the only one who gets the feeling that Karina is embarrassed by her body ? She has no reason absolutely no reason to be self conscious about her body or her tits as the case my be. SHE HAS AWESOME TITS, nice round big huge nipples perfect for licking and sucking on,  a nice round tight ass that is perfect size for grabbing with both hands. 

KARINA you need be very proud of what you were gifted with. You can very sexy when you want to be.

Maybe just maybe you have figured it out that we love to see sexy, we love to be seduced, we love to see you being you naturally.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Thestarider said:

The Infamous Feather Tickler Duster. So am I the only one who gets the feeling that Karina is embarrassed by her body ? She has no reason absolutely no reason to be self conscious about her body or her tits as the case my be. SHE HAS AWESOME TITS, nice round big huge nipples perfect for licking and sucking on,  a nice round tight ass that is perfect size for grabbing with both hands. 

KARINA you need be very proud of what you were gifted with. You can very sexy when you want to be.

Stop please, you're getting me way too excited and I haven't got my store closed up yet. 😀

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Maybe just maybe you have figured it out that we love to see sexy, we love to be seduced, we love to see you being you naturally.

I've said several times recently that I think she has a great body...so I'm with you on this one Thes. She's different from a lot of the Barca girls...but in a good 'girl next door' way...😍

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

One other thing that I have been wanting to say: KARINA please lose the Granny Panties for good. You are so much better than that.

5 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

I've said several times recently that I think she has a great body...so I'm with you on this one Thes. She's different from a lot of the Barca girls...but in a good 'girl next door' way...😍

I agree completely on the girl next door !!!! She has so much to be proud of and no to be self conscious. She would make any real man happy as hell to have her on their arm.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, nagachilli2 said:

I really hope she reads CC, like another girl did in that room a while back...But her name escapes me. Can anyone help me out here? I think she liked Africa?...😏

take a nagachill pill !  i hope she doesn't read CC, if she does her head may explode!!

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

take a nagachill pill !  i hope she doesn't read CC, if she does her head may explode!!

Evening Harley...Can you remember the name of the girl that escapes me?...you know, the one that spoke to me on her last night 😉

I'm a bugger for names...😏