B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic June #2

OK curiosity got the best of me and since I had a few minutes without people in my office I went to replay to see just what Inna looks like.

When she got home she went right to her room and lay, dressed, on her bed doing something on the phone.  Light was poor and couldn't tell a lot about her except she is quite tall.  Face just average.  Couldn't tell a thing about her body except she isn't fat.  Again average.  After half an hour she got up and changed jeans and shirt, facing the corner so you couldn't tell a thing.  She stopped at Pams door for a minute and talked to her (Pam must feel SO honored).  Then she went downstairs and left again.  No shower, no change of underwear, nothing.  She also never took a shower before going to the club the other night so she's either showering away from B1 or she must be smelling pretty ripe about now.  Nobody has seen her body yet.  

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, adamneve said:

Darmila.. doing the naked stairwalk naked cleaning... oh my  ..comfortable in her own skin... (early Irma days remembered indeed):blush:

It's hard watching her naked this much but I guess somebody has to watch her.  I hope the regular cleaning lady doesn't decide to clean naked from now on. 😑

1 minute ago, SierraTM said:

Well it is just too bad her guy isn't allowed to be on cam (for now) or else who else can give her a nice plumbing after all her hard work? :biggrin:

IF he is still around and IF he's going to give her a nice plumbing I hope it stays off cam. 

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, dontgetnone said:

OK curiosity got the best of me and since I had a few minutes without people in my office I went to replay to see just what Inna looks like.

When she got home she went right to her room and lay, dressed, on her bed doing something on the phone.  Light was poor and couldn't tell a lot about her except she is quite tall.  Face just average.  Couldn't tell a thing about her body except she isn't fat.  Again average.  After half an hour she got up and changed jeans and shirt, facing the corner so you couldn't tell a thing.  She stopped at Pams door for a minute and talked to her (Pam must feel SO honored).  Then she went downstairs and left again.  No shower, no change of underwear, nothing.  She also never took a shower before going to the club the other night so she's either showering away from B1 or she must be smelling pretty ripe about now.  Nobody has seen her body yet.  

Saw her face the other day on the balcony, she looks ok.

il y a 14 minutes, Daleys a dit :

Replay has stopped recording since 4 hours ago on all apartments.

Yes, actually the video will continue to play (at least for me) but the chart is not updated so you can't fast forward.