B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic June #2

2 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

so let me get this straight, the girls go out for 10+ hours and then come home sometime after 7 o'clock and then 2 hours later the apartment goes UM for approximately 3 hours and nobody really has anything to say about it???  i'm sure there was probably a visit from Chris & Damon because they didn't get any last night because they couldn't get their dicks hard enough to accomplish the task.  RLC has really become everything about the totally hidden, UM times these girls have and none of you give a shit.  it just blows my mind that you people can pay good money for a product and then don't care enough to express your discomfort with it!!

Maybe only the ones who can't see anything anyway are the ones with the discomfort--every one else is ok with it 😏

• Like 1

1 hour ago, HarleyFatboy said:

that's because you are only talking about it on this forum and you think that's good enough because RLC reads the forum.  when people file a formal complaint about something or someone, they do it face to face with someone to document their disapproval.  just talking about things that are fu#ked up on RLC on this forum isn't going to change a damn thing and I think the reason why most people only complain on this forum is because they are either to busy or to lazy to take the time to sit down and write RLC an email........and i tend to believe it is because they are two lazy and don't believe anything will come of it.  let me assure you of one thing, RLC does read the emails that they are sent to their support team!!

You forgot to add ---and I am living proof---I sent a nasty email and they banned my ass for life 😏

il y a 17 minutes, moos54 a dit :

Tell me where do you see a report with RLC in my question?

I'm just expressing a fact of real life not the one you continually fantasize about while watching RLC

By the way, your arrogance is slowly starting to get on my nerves and I still do not understand why you are wasting your time and money on something you continually misunderstand

Okay you need to stop being sensitive about this or you are just finding an excuse for yourself to ban me.

I already told you umpteen times. It is okay to be a RLC defender. Don't need to be embarrassed about this.

I read so many excuses from you whenever RLC screwed up. I still remember your classic post about Grace & Tori. Fxxking hilarious.

But no worries, you are the Mod right? You can do anything you want I suppose.

1 hour ago, SierraTM said:

Okay you need to stop being sensitive about this or you are just finding an excuse for yourself to ban me.

I already told you umpteen times. It is okay to be a RLC defender. Don't need to be embarrassed about this.

I read so many excuses from you whenever RLC screwed up. I still remember your classic post about Grace & Tori. Fxxking hilarious.

But no worries, you are the Mod right? You can do anything you want I suppose.

Have I talked about banning anyone? I'm just saying that your way of expressing yourself in the forum has started to get upset  me because I have the impression that you are on the edge of disrespect towards those who do not share your point of view in relation to RLC
I never override my privileges or moderator rights to argue my points of view and I will not start now, I only use them when these are required with a report  of comment or if there are spammers . Are you a Spammer? 😁

As far as I am concerned, I am uncompromising on the rules of this forum, and if you or others in the same case as you, must learn them by heart, I would be happy to do it 😉

Global Rules

(Applicable to all Forums and Boards Unless Otherwise Noted)

1) First and Foremost it's Important to Remember that Tenants of any Voyeur Apartment Site that we Host on CamCaps.net Open Forum Boards has Tenants Living in the Confines of these Apartments and Sharing their Daily Lives and they do not use their Actual First Names. The Names they have are given by the Site Operators of the Respective Voyeur Site. This is done for the Security and the Well being of Their Tenants and Their Safety. Topics are Created in Each Apartment and Anything Posted in those Topics should Pertain as to what goes on Inside the Confines of the Apartments. Once the Tenants Step Outside the Apartment that is Their Own Personal Lives and What They do in Their Own Personal Lives Outside of the Apartment Confines Shall Not be Discussed in Open Forum Boards of any Apartment.   

2) There is to be No Stalking, Harassing or Posting Sensitive Material whether that may be Personal and/or Professional Account Information of any Apartment Tenant and/or any CamCaps.net Member.  This Includes Photographs and/or Videos from VK, Facebook, Instagram and such Sites that are Similarly Related of Personal Information in Nature.

3) When in Private Messaging (PM) make sure That any Information Discussed Stays and Keeps in that Manner and is not to be Brought out into Open Forum Boards.  Do Not Publicly Broadcast Your Discoveries. Whatever is Discussed in PM stays in PM.

4) There is to be No Spamming, Posting of Illegal Content or Posting of Hacking Tools, .EXE Files or Java Scripts.

5) If You Wish to View Premium Cams of any Voyeur Apartment Site then Purchase the Required Membership. Do not Beg or Ask any Member of the CamCaps.net Forum for such Information.

6) Treat all Administrators and Moderators with Respect.

7) Do not Flame-Bait, Flame, and/or Attack Other Member’s Comments or Tenants Actions Without Explaining Yourself.

We are all different and we react or see things differently, we do not even have to love everyone, this is by no means a problem, except that we are not obliged to insult another person for to express your opinions

You can insult RLC as many times as you want, personally I really do not care but it's like you're pissing in a violin, it has no effect, knowing that we are not the office of crying RLC , I advise you to send mails directly to RLC support, and maybe they will answer you

But if you disrespect a member of the forum, moderator or not, or to one of the participants of various projects, then yes we will have a problem because it is against the values and the rules that we break down within this site

Damira massaging and receiving too.. as usual naked... yeah  looking good..:blush:  just the spectacled girl on her own  awww..they should call her up and include her..

2 hours ago, SierraTM said:

Where is Inna?

Haven't seen her today.

Great start. Go out almost immediately after you get there. Then go right to bed when you get home., then disappear while under maintenance in the morning and be gone all day