B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic June #2

59 minutes ago, bud2966 said:

as you can see Sierra was just posting on something .that a mod had posted so YOU CAN SEE IT it wasn't Sierra who is speculating just quoting on it..

Goes to show they read what gets posted.  They have to take the Good with the Bad and not take anything too seriously.  :biggrin:

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

Goes to show they read what gets posted.  They have to take the Good with the Bad and not take anything too seriously.  :biggrin:

Truer words have never been spoken!!  There are going to be tough critics in their line of work and they have to be able to handle it!!!

• Upvote 1

Just seen Replay, and this is the first time I am seeing so little activity (the chart is mostly dead at zero) over the past 24 hours.

The look on Inna's face seems to be one who was horrified (maybe genuinely shocked by the no. of cameras) when she realised she signed up for the wrong gig and may have to stay here for a month!

Has anyone seen her talk to any of the girls yet?

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, SierraTM said:

Just seen Replay, and this is the first time I am seeing so little activity (the chart is mostly dead at zero) over the past 24 hours.

The look on Inna's face seems to be one who was horrified (maybe genuinely shocked by the no. of cameras) when she realised she signed up for the wrong gig and may have to stay here for a month!

Not only haven't I seen her talk to any of the girls, I haven't actually seen her live...:dodgy:

il y a 2 minutes, nagachilli2 a dit :

Not only haven't I seen her talk to any of the girls, I haven't actually seen live...:dodgy:

I only seen her for a couple of minutes when she first arrived.

So weird this new girl. And how can this happen honestly...

Can you imagine you report for your first day for work and you are missing from your workplace for 90% of the day???? 😏

• Like 2

They've given the big bed to a girl unlikely to be there much and 4 girls are squashed into the other 2 beds...I know Amalia and Damira weren't suppose to be staying there, but surely they could juggle things round a bit...

confused face smiley

• Like 1

il y a 5 minutes, nagachilli2 a dit :

They've given the big bed to a girl unlikely to be there much and 4 girls are squashed into the other 2 beds...I know Amalia and Damira weren't suppose to be staying there, but surely they could juggle things round a bit...

confused face smiley

Yes it is indeed weird to see an empty big bed and 4 girls squeezing on the other two smaller beds.

RLC's decision-making. Much to be desired.

42 minutes ago, SierraTM said:

I've seen her twice.  Once just as she was walking out the door the other night headed for the club and once after she was back from the club and was huddled under her covers asleep.  All I saw there was her hair and a tiny bit of her face in the dark.  If this keeps up maybe we won't have to put up with her for a month.  Maybe RLC will take pity on us or maybe she will pleed with them to release her.  Hope springs eternal

• Like 1