B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic June #2

6 minutes ago, pajero said:

les filles sortent pendant +de 10h se n'est certaiment pas pour jouer aux cartes.mais je crois qu'elle ont eu leur dose seminale hier par d'autre mec

Tu n'as jamais fait de fermeture de boîte de nuit de ta vie?

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, moos54 said:

Tu n'as jamais fait de fermeture de boîte de nuit de ta vie?

You've never done a nightclub closure of your life?

I closed many a club in my college days but they didn't close at 6am and I wasn't drinking and dancing for 10 1/2 hours.

• Like 1

Those who follow and know a little RLC, know that RLC is playing to god and RLC love to play that kind of game
I will never hesitate to say it and say it again,but RLC hates its subscribers
Regarding the UM this morning, it is obvious that it was a UM of concession to please some
One more stain on some RLC board member's expensive pants

ASide
And if Amalia and Damira stay at B1 and of course not for a short period,I predict,some UM of this kind, and also many outside session of B1 concerning Amalia and Damira

ASide II
It is really funny RLC
- Closed many free cameras
- Closed apt Donna&steeve / B3 / kitty&smith in few days ago
- Erase all images of kitty&smith present in RLC REPLAY 7 days
- Put Amalia&Damira at B4 then now B1 with no room available
- Put Inna who arrives from nowhere and joins B1 and replace Diva
- Erase Chris&Damon
- Put Diva to B1 at B4

The RLC headband in the top of the screen mention "Inna join,Loraine left,Belle back with Nate as couple on vacation"
that's what I call hating subscribers...

Miserables RLC's A-holes...:biggrin:

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

51 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

so let me get this straight, the girls go out for 10+ hours and then come home sometime after 7 o'clock and then 2 hours later the apartment goes UM for approximately 3 hours and nobody really has anything to say about it???  i'm sure there was probably a visit from Chris & Damon because they didn't get any last night because they couldn't get their dicks hard enough to accomplish the task.  RLC has really become everything about the totally hidden, UM times these girls have and none of you give a shit.  it just blows my mind that you people can pay good money for a product and then don't care enough to express your discomfort with it!!

Harley we can and do talk and talk and talk about it but it doesn't oa damn bit of good because everybody has a different opinion and nobody knows what really happened.  We do give a shit but there isn't a f##king thing we can do about it. 

il y a 6 minutes, dontgetnone a dit :

You've never done a nightclub closure of your life?

I closed many a club in my college days but they didn't close at 6am and I wasn't drinking and dancing for 10 1/2 hours.

From what I can remember, a few Barcelona night spots close at around 5am but more close at around 3-4am. 

There might be places to head to after that but most just hang around at the plaza areas or public areas. Police usually don't interfere in such gathering of night dwellers.

But my friend, this guy is a RLC defender. Just read his comments and laugh & move on.

We can more or less guess what RLC is up to and what they are trying to hide from us. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, dontgetnone said:

Harley we can and do talk and talk and talk about it but it doesn't oa damn bit of good because everybody has a different opinion and nobody knows what really happened.  We do give a shit but there isn't a f##king thing we can do about it. 

that's because you are only talking about it on this forum and you think that's good enough because RLC reads the forum.  when people file a formal complaint about something or someone, they do it face to face with someone to document their disapproval.  just talking about things that are fu#ked up on RLC on this forum isn't going to change a damn thing and I think the reason why most people only complain on this forum is because they are either to busy or to lazy to take the time to sit down and write RLC an email........and i tend to believe it is because they are two lazy and don't believe anything will come of it.  let me assure you of one thing, RLC does read the emails that they are sent to their support team!!

19 minutes ago, zzakary said:

Those who follow and know a little RLC, know that RLC is playing to god and RLC love to play that kind of game
I will never hesitate to say it and say it again,but RLC hates its subscribers
Regarding the UM this morning, it is obvious that it was a UM of concession to please some
One more stain on some RLC board member's expensive pants

ASide
And if Amalia and Damira stay at B1 and of course not for a short period,I predict,some UM of this kind, and also many outside session of B1 concerning Amalia and Damira

ASide II
It is really funny RLC
- Closed many free cameras
- Closed apt Donna&steeve / B3 / kitty&smith in few days ago
- Erase all images of kitty&smith present in RLC REPLAY 7 days
- Put Amalia&Damira at B4 then now B1 with no room available
- Put Inna who arrives from nowhere and joins B1 and replace Diva
- Erase Chris&Damon
- Put Diva to B1 at B4

The RLC headband in the top of the screen mention "Inna join,Loraine left,Belle back with Nate as couple on vacation"
that's what I call hating subscribers...

Miserables RLC's A-holes...:biggrin:

talk to me brother.......AMEN!!

• Like 1

sometimes I wonder if you have lived things in your life, we are no longer in the 40s, society has much evolve well you do not like it

I still want to say that most of the clubs with the same Ukrainian russian communities are on the edge of the beach, so nothing prevents the girls from walking on the sand after a big night club, while knowing that they can also do an after party

yes they can also meet guys, damn crazy world 

I heard that it was often done in night clubs everywhere on the planet 😂

1 hour ago, SierraTM said:

From what I can remember, a few Barcelona night spots close at around 5am but more close at around 3-4am. 

There might be places to head to after that but most just hang around at the plaza areas or public areas. Police usually don't interfere in such gathering of night dwellers.

But my friend, this guy is a RLC defender. Just read his comments and laugh & move on.

We can more or less guess what RLC is up to and what they are trying to hide from us. 

Tell me where do you see a report with RLC in my question?

I'm just expressing a fact of real life not the one you continually fantasize about while watching RLC

By the way, your arrogance is slowly starting to get on my nerves and I still do not understand why you are wasting your time and money on something you continually misunderstand

• Like 2