Andrea & Cristian (2019) Part #1

Just now, jabbath1987 said:

Who did THAT to her tits? Some car mechanic or butcher? 😁

I guess it's the same one that did the same quality job to the other fake boobs of yesterday... Probably they have discount if they go in group

• Like 1

21 hours ago, ashleyxyz said:

The big problem with fake boobs is they never look real even when they do them right. I'd live to see what her natural boobies looked like. Probably small and super cute. These are too perfect, thus fake looking.

They all look like stuck on balls, I have never understood women that have them (I call them plastic tits) as they never look bloody real at all just stupid. And yet the women that have them seem so proud of them, they obviously need a brain transplant as well ::) And they never have the wobble factor lool

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Robwin said:

They all look like stuck on balls, I have never understood women that have them (I call them plastic tits) as they never look bloody real at all just stupid. And yet the women that have them seem so proud of them, they obviously need a brain transplant as well ::) And they never have the wobble factor lool

I think saying some women need a brain transplant is a bit strong pal.I admit that some boob jobs just don't look right but women get them done for all manner of reasons.We weren't born with them and I don't be!ieve we have the right to judge.But a brain transplant.!!!!?👎👎

• Like 1