Asia & Hakeem & Lovers General Chat Topic 2019 #5

Desde 2014 en RLC ha excepcion de 1 año, lo que acaba de ocurrir esta tarde mas bien me parece un tiron de orejas por parte de rlc, lo he visto en anteriores apartamentos, me voy a arriesgar y creo que los proximos seran la pareja de osos en hibernacion del apartamento Belle.

1 minute ago, franklin said:

There's only one sure outcome of this passionless effort - Mr B will be seeking some more expressive pussy ASAP.  I wonder if he's ever thought "I can get any other girl to squeal and scream in seconds.  What the fuck do I have to do with this one?"

She did kinda scream once when he tried something more penetrative - "No!"

• Like 1

It's just crossed my mind that this is the third time in a row he's pissed off his fuck-buddy.  Camo Girl stormed out and blocked his phone, American Woman cock-blocked him because of an argument they'd had earlier, now Asia received her weekly service and is fuming inside.  The only one left is Ebony Girl, but maybe she's gone back to the States already.  Unless he's been on the wrong end of her anger-stick outside the apartment.

• Like 2

It's just crossed my mind that this is the third time in a row he's pissed off his fuck-buddy.  Camo Girl stormed out and blocked his phone, American Woman cock-blocked him because an argument they'd had earlier, now Asia received her weekly service and is fuming inside.  The only one left is Ebony Girl, but maybe she's gone back to the States already.  Unless he's been on the wrong end of her anger-stick outside the apartment.

Camo blocked him? Also, I think Ebony was kinda miffed with him as well as he didn't o all out like his first time with her.

So. all the women have expiration dates in terms of patience when it comes to him.

il y a 3 minutes, ektomo a dit :

Camo blocked him?

Yep.  She was discussed in the phone call he had with his friend.  "Yeah, she blocked me!  She fucking blocked me!!  [loud sucking on the teeth]"

Yep.  She was discussed in the phone call he had with his friend.  "Yeah, she blocked me!  She fucking blocked me!!  [loud sucking on the teeth]"

Oh shit. Hahaha. That must have cut deep.

il y a 2 minutes, rickiesteel a dit :

lovely pussy asia has he needs to eat it more ......looks like asia can only handle missionary ...best sex ive seen them have .......more oral next time guys ...lol 

I'm sad to report that even that has been tried a number of times with zero response. Asia just doesn't get much out of it.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, rickiesteel said:

lovely pussy asia has he needs to eat it more ......looks like asia can only handle missionary ...best sex ive seen them have .......more oral next time guys ...lol 

Haha. The only oral we'll be privy to is aural.

And no one can take her singing.

• Like 1

The problem is Hakeem. He does not warm her up whatsoever. He just push his big Boa into her and it hurts her. She said so on the Bathroom and in the Bedroom. More than once.  He need to learn how to make a Woman ready.
She is a tiny woman and he is big and if he ever want her to 100% give herself to him he has to learn that it's not only about his pleasure but also hers.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, franklin said:

I'm sad to report that even that has been tried a number of times with zero response. Asia just doesn't get much out of it.

He just need to learn how to do it the right way.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, franklin said:

15.30 - I see Asia is ready for action in short top and panties.  I wonder if Mr Boombastic is aware she's due for a service today and will turn up to do the required lube job and piston sleeve rebore.

Cum no Asia..baaaaybeee gurl!!!

Related image

• Like 1