Asia & Hakeem & Lovers General Chat Topic 2019 #5

Just now, dontgetnone said:

Love is blind and hope springs eternal.

What love?They are two persons that speak English that rlc wired to be in a house,they barely know one another.If they were really in love then maybe some things would be a little more acceptable but still..

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ze81 said:

What love?They are two persons that speak English that rlc wired to be in a house,they barely know one another.If they were really in love then maybe some things would be a little more acceptable but still..

I absolutely agree that's how it started but for her I am convinced it's evolved into love.  Not for him but for her.  You can see it in everything she does

• Like 1

I absolutely agree that's how it started but for her I am convinced it's evolved into love.  Not for him but for her.  You can see it in everything she does

I just wish she would start singing a different tune 😏

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ze81 said:

Qué es el amor? Son dos personas que hablan Inglés que RLC cableados para estar en una casa, que apenas se conocen entre another.If eran realmente en amor entonces tal vez algunas cosas serían un poco más aceptable, pero todavía ..

En caso de esta pareja el amor es una burla hacia el abonado, ya hablen ingles, lapon, o cualquier otro idioma, una burla es este apartamento.

Then sorry to say it but then she is being plain Dumb,sinse they live togheter dude goes out for days..cheats her several times..and she started loving him!?Maybe she isn't a smart as some think.One of the most important things in life is to have self estime,personal pride,and sadly she shows very little of both things.

1 minute ago, ze81 said:

Then sorry to say it but then she is being plain Dumb,sinse they live togheter dude goes out for days..cheats her several times..and she started loving him!?Maybe she isn't a smart as some think.One of the most important things in life is to have self estime,personal pride,and sadly she shows very little of both things.

I agree but you can't tell that to a woman in love.  She won't listen

• Like 1

il y a 4 minutes, ze81 a dit :

In a phone conversation Mr B had with a friend a week or so ago, he did mention that she had "mental and emotional issues".  Which of course makes the whole situation even more exploitative.

1 hour ago, ze81 said:

Entonces lo siento decirlo, pero entonces ella está siendo liso mudo, sinse viven togheter tipo sale de su days..cheats varios times..and ella le empezó a amar!? Tal vez no es un inteligente como algunos de think.One las cosas más importantes en la vida es tener auto estime, orgullo personal, y por desgracia se muestra muy poco de ambas cosas.

Totalmente de acuerdo contigo, una persona jamas puede perder su auto estima y mucho menos su orgullo personal, seria una persona acabada, y en este caso creo que la chica por culpa de este tipo lo perdera.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, tito216 said:

Totally agree with you, a person can never lose their self esteem and much less their personal pride, it would be a finished person, and in this case I think that the girl because of this guy will lose it.

Sadly I think you're right