Asia & Hakeem & Lovers General Chat Topic 2019 #5

3 minutes ago, merz28 said:

Hakeem keeps saying "Sorry" ,  "what can I do to make it up to you?"  I wonder if Asia finally wised up and figured out what was happening in the apartment?

She knew about it..unless she hadn't any access to web.Honestky feels it's just a play to cams.Next weekend he gona eat outside for some more days and then return like usualy.

• Like 1

Also , maybe she's just probably pissed off with something mundane like not answering her messages or calls. Cos if it was the other shit, things would have started off with some form of nuclear eruption from her.

3 minutes ago, franklin said:

I suggest a red hot poker up the ass - but cold end first, so we can have a laugh at him trying to get it out.

🤣🤣🤣! Cold end in. Hot end sticking out so he'll have difficulty pulling it out. Czechmate!

• Like 1

à l’instant, ektomo a dit :

Also , maybe she's just probably pissed off with something mundane like not answering her messages or calls. Cos if it was the other shit, things would have started off with some form of nuclear eruption from her.

Did you miss it?  Asia made all the first moves, cock rub, straddled him, he pulled her knickers to one side....  then stopped.