Asia & Hakeem & Lovers General Chat Topic 2019 #5

4 minutes ago, franklin said:

Ah, yes - the unkindest cut of all.  Or, in Mr B's case after his shameful behaviour this evening - the kindest.

Kind or not it would certainly be well deserved.

22 minutes ago, franklin said:

Looking back on Replay to when the servers came back online, American Woman and Hakeem were in the middle of an argument.  The audio was drowned out a lot of the time but it seemed to be about his attitude towards gays.  AW was getting very annoyed with H especially when he tried to shift the blame onto her - that really pissed her off.  Cutting a long story short, H then showed what a complete bastard he could be when he launched into several attempts at fingering AW.  She was not prepared to do anything other than kiss and cuddle and her words, "stop", please stop", "I don't want to", "no, no" fell on deaf ears.  She was also trying hard to turn her head away, keep her legs together and pull his hand out of her crack, but H pushed his way between, holding her free arm behind her head so she couldn't stop him.  Towards the end (and as the song goes), there were moments of "blurred lines" where it  was hard to tell if her pleas of "please stop" and "no" were serious or playful.  Anyway, it made for unpleasant watching.  AW eventually left, still not happy and visibly conflicted with H.  H's level of cuntery this evening - master.

One final twist - AW realised that she'd lost something on the couch and went back into the LR to find it.  She never found whatever it was, nor did H.  The question is who will find it first, Mr Boombastic or Asia?

I really really really hope she gets to it 1st...But, sadly, he'll worm his way out of it and she'll forgive him...I hate this guy with a passion...Can you tell 😏

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

I really really really hope she gets to it 1st...But, sadly, he'll worm his way out of it and she'll forgive him...I hate this guy with a passion...Can you tell 😏

You aren't alone my friend

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, ektomo said:

Er..did RLC just change their membership system? I've just been upgraded to premium + replay. Not complaining one bit. Does this mean no more tokens? Anyone else got this?

I believe everyone has it now since RLC is down to 8 apartments

9 minutes ago, ektomo said:

Er..did RLC just change their membership system? I've just been upgraded to premium + replay. Not complaining one bit. Does this mean no more tokens? Anyone else got this?

Yes...compensation for losing all the Russian apts...

27 minutes ago, ektomo said:

I just checked the main site. It says New Plan. Mine is up to Aug. Does this mean the other apts are not coming back? The ones left is it?

That's about the size of it.  

Il y a 6 heures, ektomo a dit :

Where is this stated? On the site? I can't seem to find it...

Nothing has been announced other than the new pricing plans and a message to those who've been upgraded.  As usual, there's been a lot of jumping to conclusions!  It's now a case of sit-and-wait to see what will happen next.  I'm going to give it a couple of days for RLC to get their act together.  To my mind there are a few possibilities:
1) RLC have screwed us over and the missing apartments will not return,
2) RLC use cloud servers so it takes time to populate the whole network,
3) It's something to do with the pending Russian Internet Law (due to be enacted from November) which means all service providers based there must disconnect from foreign servers and only use Russian ones. 
4) there's a complete overhaul of Russian apartments to improve the service.

Anyone's guess at the moment unless someone's contacted RLC support and managed to get the full story.  From what I've read, RLC are just not very good at keeping members informed.

• Like 3