Asia & Hakeem & Lovers General Chat Topic 2019 #5

il y a 3 minutes, adamneve a dit :

well away she goes.... now to tidy up.. freshen up.. oh and wash his fingers....:undecided:

...and she was one unhappy lady.  This is now the second of Mr B's lovers that he's pissed off in some way.  TV was too loud to hear what she said to him clearly but the body language shouted "Just leave me alone".

2 minutes ago, franklin said:

she said to him clearly but the body language shouted "Just leave me alone".

Lip reading suggests.. "you soiled me with your fingers..!"...

il y a 1 minute, piedpiper1968 a dit :

Just for clarification …. I am certain they use more than 1 "server/ piece of hardware". And numerous Virtual Machines (VM's)on each "server". One top line high powered server/host machine can cost in excess of $30,000 that will allow you to have multiple VM's on each piece of hardware/ Host. Plus these devices are likely joined together in a cluster of "servers" for redundancy. Restarting them in a certain order is likely very important depending on the extent of the issue.That is all.

Probably right on the button, my friend.  I looked up RLC's server links when it first went down and it's hosted by Virtual Internet (UK) that offer cloud based servers.  RLC probably made the changes to their membership options and pricing, then had to feed it out gradually.  It may also explain why many apartments have not reappeared yet.

5 minutes ago, rebliz said:

Its unusual H went to bed maybe he sick or something Asia not home yet  

She is now...she leant over and kissed him on the back..jeez..I wouldn't piss on this guy to put him out if he was on fire...There are many theories flying around but, IMO, she really likes him and knows fuck all about what's going on behind her back...It doesn't matter if they've been thrown together as a couple..she adores the guy, and he treats her like she's something he's stood in...

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

She is now...she leant over and kissed him on the back..jeez..I wouldn't piss on this guy to put him out if he was on fire...There are many theories flying around but, IMO, she really likes him and knows fuck all about what's going on behind her back...It doesn't matter if they've been thrown together as a couple..she adores the guy, and he treats her like she's something he's stood in...

I've got to watch the replay.  I can't believe that piece of shit and I'm amazed Asia sees anything of value in him.  

• Like 4

Looking back on Replay to when the servers came back online, American Woman and Hakeem were in the middle of an argument.  The audio was drowned out a lot of the time but it seemed to be about his attitude towards gays.  AW was getting very annoyed with H especially when he tried to shift the blame onto her - that really pissed her off.  Cutting a long story short, H then showed what a complete bastard he could be when he launched into several attempts at fingering AW.  She was not prepared to do anything other than kiss and cuddle and her words, "stop", please stop", "I don't want to", "no, no" fell on deaf ears.  She was also trying hard to turn her head away, keep her legs together and pull his hand out of her crack, but H pushed his way between, holding her free arm behind her head so she couldn't stop him.  Towards the end (and as the song goes), there were moments of "blurred lines" where it  was hard to tell if her pleas of "please stop" and "no" were serious or playful.  Anyway, it made for unpleasant watching.  AW eventually left, still not happy and visibly conflicted with H.  H's level of cuntery this evening - master.

One final twist - AW realised that she'd lost something on the couch and went back into the LR to find it.  She never found whatever it was, nor did H.  The question is who will find it first, Mr Boombastic or Asia?

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, franklin said:

Looking back on Replay to when the servers came back online, American Woman and Hakeem were in the middle of an argument.  The audio was drowned out a lot of the time but it seemed to be about his attitude towards gays.  AW was getting very annoyed with H especially when he tried to shift the blame onto her - that really pissed her off.  Cutting a long story short, H then showed what a complete bastard he could be when he launched into several attempts at fingering AW.  She was not prepared to do anything other than kiss and cuddle and her words, "stop", please stop", "I don't want to", "no, no" fell on deaf ears.  She was also trying hard to turn her head away, keep her legs together and pull his hand out of her crack, but H pushed his way between, holding her free arm behind her head so she couldn't stop him.  Towards the end (and as the song goes), there were moments of "blurred lines" where it  was hard to tell if her pleas of "please stop" and "no" were serious or playful.  Anyway, it made for unpleasant watching.  AW eventually left, still not happy and visibly conflicted with H.  H's level of cuntery this evening - master.

One final twist - AW realised that she'd lost something on the couch and went back into the LR to find it.  She never found whatever it was, nor did H.  The question is who will find it first, Mr Boombastic or Asia?

I hope Asia finds whatever it is and pulls a Lorraine Bobet on his sorry ass

• Like 2

il y a 5 minutes, dontgetnone a dit :

I hope Asia finds whatever it is and pulls a Lorraine Bobet on his sorry ass

Ah, yes - the unkindest cut of all.  Or, in Mr B's case after his shameful behaviour this evening - the kindest.