Asia & Hakeem & Lovers General Chat Topic 2019 #5

Get your box of tissues and bottle of lotion / apple pie ready...

I know all you horny Asia fans out there love an action shot or two, so here is Asia at her most sensual.  Enjoy.

y1sf.jpg  8q1q.jpg  oz9j.jpg  hk0y.jpg  cfj3.jpg               

one hand                     two hands                    no hands                     oral                   wet oral

• Like 2
  • Upvote 3

6 minutes ago, franklin said:

Get your box of tissues and bottle of lotion / apple pie ready...

I know all you horny Asia fans out there love an action shot or two, so here is Asia at her most sensual.  Enjoy.

y1sf.jpg  8q1q.jpg  oz9j.jpg  hk0y.jpg  cfj3.jpg               

one hand                     two hands                    no hands                     oral                   wet oral

Bastarddddddddd!!🤣.

• Like 2

Maybe rlc(not like they care)could start putting the travel signal..Hakeem goes eat outside for days and days but still it's like no one is missing.Dont think Asia will change anything..he will arrive after several days and she will treat him like a king..maybe money is in this case more important than self pride.Dont know a single woman that would just acept this things..unless you are in a cam site and have to fake a "relationship",but still..is it worthwhile!?Think sooner or later house will change residents.

• Like 2

15.30 - I see Asia is ready for action in short top and panties.  I wonder if Mr Boombastic is aware she's due for a service today and will turn up to do the required lube job and piston sleeve rebore.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Maybe rlc(not like they care)could start putting the travel signal..Hakeem goes eat outside for days and days but still it's like no one is missing.Dont think Asia will change anything..he will arrive after several days and she will treat him like a king..maybe money is in this case more important than self pride.Dont know a single woman that would just acept this things..unless you are in a cam site and have to fake a "relationship",but still..is it worthwhile!?Think sooner or later house will change residents.

I don't know about that.  I think RLC will have a very hard time trying to put together another couple willing to put up with the crap Asia puts up with.  Finding a gent may not be so hard but any girl that's watched Asia and what she lives with would say "Fuck that" 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, dontgetnone said:

I don't know about that.  I think RLC will have a very hard time trying to put together another couple willing to put up with the crap Asia puts up with.  Finding a gent may not be so hard but any girl that's watched Asia and what she lives with would say "Fuck that" 

Maybe,think will depend for how much long is Asia willing to be depresciated and not having self estime,respect.Feels so wrong when Hakeem arrives after being with other girls and she just pretending nothing happened and petting him..as i said..money isn't everything.Personaly think is a lost lost situation for both and for us..neither him does things in cams neither her gets all potential expressed,still think with some friends or other dude she could show so much more of her.

2 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Maybe,think will depend for how much long is Asia willing to be depresciated and not having self estime,respect.Feels so wrong when Hakeem arrives after being with other girls and she just pretending nothing happened and petting him..as i said..money isn't everything.Personaly think is a lost lost situation for both and for us..neither him does things in cams neither her gets all potential expressed,still think with some friends or other dude she could show so much more of her.

I think you're right.  Unfortunately I think this has gone beyond money for Asia.  I think she's genuinely fallen for this pitiful excuse for a man and until she throws in the towel and admits to herself that nothing but pain and loneliness can come from this she will just keep going on the way things are and accept whatever crumbs he throws her way.  I feel sorry for her.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, franklin said:

15.30 - I see Asia is ready for action in short top and panties.  I wonder if Mr Boombastic is aware she's due for a service today and will turn up to do the required lube job and piston sleeve rebore.

Personally if he does turn up I hope she blue-ball's him...or better still, just remove them with 1 qiuck swipe with a carving knife...not that I'm supporting violence in any shape or form, you understand...😏

• Like 4

1 hour ago, dontgetnone said:

Creo que tienes razón. Desafortunadamente, creo que esto ha ido más allá del dinero para Asia. Creo que está realmente enamorado de esta excusa lastimosa para un hombre y hasta que se tira la toalla y admite a sí misma que nada más que dolor y la soledad puede venir de esto, ella acaba de seguir adelante en el camino las cosas son y aceptar migajas que lanza su camino. Me siento mal por ella.

Comparto tu opinion, se ve muy buena chica, yo tambien sufro viendo esta situacion.