Asia & Hakeem & Lovers General Chat Topic 2019 #5

5 hours ago, rickiesteel said:

shes been up for like 5 hours done nothing to please us viewers ......

That's not her responsibility.

RLC aren't meant to be a show. If you want to be entertained, you may have to watch a movie or something. 

As usualy Hakeem leaved house westerday morning and still missing..eating outside instead of doing it in cams..then sooner or later he will arrive and both will pretend nothing happened and cuddle in sofa..such a genuine couple😅.

• Like 1

Il y a 17 heures, rebliz a dit :

Be more specific - what, for example, would you want her to do to please you?

I'll tell you what I want her to do.  A full-on lez session with every single one of the Dallas Cowboys cheerleaders, followed by a visit from Jane, Dick, Jewel and Katia who finally get her interested in a weapons-grade fivesome, in which Asia lets go of all of her inhibitions and reveals herself to be a nuclear-powered sex kitten, exhausting all the others but leaving her wanting more.

Or an extended masturbation session on the LR couch.  Either will do.

• Like 3

il y a 20 minutes, ze81 a dit :

As usualy Hakeem leaved house westerday morning and still missing..eating outside instead of doing it in cams..then sooner or later he will arrive and both will pretend nothing happened and cuddle in sofa..such a genuine couple😅.

It's Asia's maintenance day either today or tomorrow so at some point we can look forward to a few minutes quiet, uninspired, routine, missionary-position sex between the two of them.

Yay.  Can't wait.  Really.

disney classic GIF

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, franklin said:

I'll tell you what I want her to do.  A full-on lez session with every single one of the Dallas Cowboys cheerleaders, followed by a visit from Jane, Dick, Jewel and Katia who finally get her interested in a weapons-grade fivesome, in which Asia lets go of all of her inhibitions and reveals herself to be a nuclear-powered sex kitten, exhausting all the others but leaving her wanting more.

Nuclear sex kitten option would be great but couch coochie is closer to reality. We have to meditate.

2 minutes ago, franklin said:

It's Asia's maintenance day either today or tomorrow so at some point we can look forward to a few minutes quiet, uninspired, routine, missionary-position sex between the two of them.

disney classic GIF

Yeah. You know what? That's not even a prediction. You're just calmly but sadly stating facts ...from the future.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, franklin said:

Not bad ideas 😋

2 hours ago, franklin said:

...and finished off with a feather duster and some body painting..😏

• Like 1

2 hours ago, franklin said:

disney classic GIF

Pretty exciting stuff right😣.Also will be some petting in sofa(usualy programmed for mornings)then ,he will play with her boobs a little..then they will sleep..one in bedroom other in livingroom..zzz.

• Like 1