B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 June #3

Just now, dontgetnone said:

You call that a bang? 

It's Salma. So unless, fresh vegetables or fruit..are in the mix. But will take what we can get, curious that Karla split to B1 on their last night. Would have made for a better outcome. 

36 minutes ago, dontgetnone said:

I was right, just as fake as the show but good one anyhow.  ☺️

It's baked in, you know it's a show so why complain? It doesn't change the outcome. If you know you will be disappointed or disapprove why do you sub and watch? Just to complain about the content over which  you have ZERO control over. But you can decide, like you do to watch and then moan about what you see. You don't get any empathy from me in this regard.

2 minutes ago, charliefoxx69 said:

It's baked in, you know it's a show so why complain? It doesn't change the outcome. If you know you will be disappointed or disapprove why do you sub and watch? Just to complain about the content over which  you have ZERO control over. But you can decide, like you do to watch and then moan about what you see. You don't get any empathy from me in this regard.

I didn't ask for any Charlie.  I pay for the privilege to bitch and moan if I want to and I will. 

1 minute ago, dontgetnone said:

I didn't ask for any Charlie.  I pay for the privilege to bitch and moan if I want to and I will. 

Your decisions are yours. As stated before you can complain but I am probably not the only person here who tires of hearing you do so. Take care.

4 minutes ago, charliefoxx69 said:

Your decisions are yours. As stated before you can complain but I am probably not the only person here who tires of hearing you do so. Take care.

I'm a little too polite to say what I'm thinking right now Mr. Perfect so take care yourself