B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 June #3

35 minutes ago, dontgetnone said:

I'm a little too polite to say what I'm thinking right now Mr. Perfect so take care yourself

Please. You want to be polite. To me. You are upset that I point out the obvious so you call me Mr. Perfect. I am as flawed as they come.

But you have a great evening and I'll wait for your next rant about what you pay for but do not enjoy. 

1 minute ago, charliefoxx69 said:

Please. You want to be polite. To me. You are upset that I point out the obvious so you call me Mr. Perfect. I am as flawed as they come.

But you have a great evening and I'll wait for your next rant about what you pay for but do not enjoy. 

Amen to that but you don't hear me getting in your face about it.

I think I will create a forum in General Discussion and label it Complainers Only

just for all you who just love to complain--you can all complain among yourselves--

Alas, though , that would not be any fun---you wouldn't be irritating the rest of us 😏

• Like 1

Just now, dontgetnone said:

Amen to that but you don't hear me getting in your face about it.

Will All do respect.

What is the definition of insanity?  My subtle approaches to this didn't work, my overt or direct approaches.  So yes. We will all look forward to more of the same from you. Parabens.

I think something is changing in this forum, there were two big masturbations with three girls each and there are just five or six comments, maybe people start to understand that it's all a big bullshit

• Like 1