B5 COV Belle & Nate and Roza and Tom - General Topic June 2019 #2

6 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Errr No, I don't think so...😉

I'm gonna think of my hot dog walking friend who happens to be in Benidorm right now with her hubby...Actually, on reflection, I might just dream of bendy spoons...😏

Hmmm what are you hiding from us naga?😉

1 minute ago, nagachilli2 said:

Nothing...I have a hot dog walking friend whose married...and so am I, happily...but I can still dream, can't I...:biggrin:

LOL I thought maybe I missed more than I thought this weekend.

1 minute ago, dontgetnone said:

Hmmmm I need to get a dog

A cute dog is a babe magnet...No BS...I've chatted to so many lovely ladies since we got Ted...they probably wouldn't have give me a second look if I didn't have him. But they then realise you might just have a personality...Bingoi! 

Just now, nagachilli2 said:

A cute dog is a babe magnet...No BS...I've chatted to so many lovely ladies since we got Ted...they probably wouldn't have give me a second look if I didn't have him. But they then realise you might just have a personality...Bingoi! 

I believe you. I've never had a problem meeting lovely ladies and gaining their interest.  My problem is once I confess to them my little problem (little being the key word) that's the end of their interest.  I'm really lucky to have Monica, I just wish she wasn't a married woman.

• Like 1