B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic June #3

1 minute ago, nagachilli2 said:

Thanks Harley and Happy...It seems like we all were right, to some extent,  but I bend to your 1st hand knowledge of kidney stones...I tested plenty of urine samples over my 40 years, but for infection, rather than stones..although many infections were caused by kidney stones...My daughter's best friend has them so I'm well aware how painful they are...Ironically, she's a doctor...😏

that is ironic!!  yes, very painful indeed

I just got home and fired up RLC and the forum and see B1 UM and read your posts.  I really hope Pam is better soon.  I don't know much about kidney stones other than that they are incredibly painful.  I've read that if they are too big to pass they can be broken up somehow with some sort of electronic device.  Whatever happens I know everybody's thoughts are with her.

I'm surprised the apartment is still UM though after going on 2 hours.  Certainly she must have been taken to the hospital so I wonder why they haven't lifted the UM.

I just watched the replay of right before the apartment went UM at 01:15.  Pam and Amalia were both naked in Amalia's bed and you could tell Pam was in pain.  She got up and went to her own bed and continued to have a pained expression on her face.  It's odd that they were still naked if they had called for an ambulance.  You would think if Pam was that bad that they put the apartment UM and called for help they would have put some clothes on. 

12 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Nite guys...

27 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

She'll be fine Bud. At least they had the sense to get someone out to look at her and, as it looks, get her to hospital...

thanks and nite naga

• Like 1