B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic June #3

The girls are all looking good and I'm glad to see they aren't all in black which seems to be what most of the club goers have all worn in the past.  If 7 GOV girls were going to the club 6 of them would be wearing black in the past.

10 minutes ago, dontgetnone said:

The girls are all looking good and I'm glad to see they aren't all in black which seems to be what most of the club goers have all worn in the past.  If 7 GOV girls were going to the club 6 of them would be wearing black in the past.

All the girls look great but, surprisingly, Pam would be the girl I'd be tapping, in that outfit, if I had a chair to stand on...😏

Just now, nagachilli2 said:

All the girls look great but, surprisingly, Pam would be the girl I'd be tapping, in that outfit, if I had a chair to stand on...😏

I wouldn't turn a single one of them away. 

1 hour ago, dontgetnone said:

I know you believe that Chris and Damon are still in Barcelona Harley and I'm not saying you are wrong because I don't know.  I can't believe that RLC would be footing the bill for their accomadations and not have them seen anywhere in the GOV apartments so if they are still in Barca how are they living?  Barcelona is far from a cheap city to live in and for them to be there they must have left their jobs wherever they came from. 

Also if they are not going to have any involvement with RLC why would they even want to stay?  Amalia,  Damira and Pam obviously aren't spending any time with them because if you are following the GOV girls almost all of their time is accounted for.

i know Noldus is right on a lot of things he says but even he can be wrong at times.  i believe the guys are still in Barcelona and you can believe what you want to believe.  until i see a post from the translator that Noldus used for his theory, i will maintain they are still in Barcelona!

7 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

i know Noldus is right on a lot of things he says but even he can be wrong at times.  i believe the guys are still in Barcelona and you can believe what you want to believe.  until i see a post from the translator that Noldus used for his theory, i will maintain they are still in Barcelona!

They're not...100%