Malena & Amelia (2019) Part #1

4 minutes ago, hacıvat said:

he is ben. he was ex tenant with whitney. ı saw 1st time clair and patrik house. am ı wrong? he seems like him. ı suppose

Sorry to argue but it is Ray an ex tennant who was with Polly in Hermans old place.👍

• Replies 697
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

9 minutes ago, hacıvat said:

he is ben. he was ex tenant with whitney. ı saw 1st time clair and patrik house. am ı wrong? he seems like him. ı suppose

No. It's ray.. George "assistant" .. with connections to actual and disappeared houses
But you are right in the "ex-tenant" 

15 hours ago, Karrui said:

bandicam-2019-08-01-13-44-51-4421215e76e

bandicam-2019-08-01-13-47-41-69973519c20

I watched some of this session yesterday afternoon (in the UK) and I think Ray was battering Dahlia's cervix from the noise she was making. Certainly their fucking was "vigorous". It was not brutal, except for odd moments when he was trying to make her "squirt", - pee - but it was rumbustious and ultimately satisfying for both. They both performed excellently. If she or they want a flat, and bear in mind that she has performed with several different men, then she/they have probably done enough to deserve it.

Edited by Oldstalker
completion of thoughts
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Oldstalker said:

I watched some of this session yesterday afternoon (in the UK) and I think Ray was battering Dahlia's cervix from the noise she was making. Certainly their fucking was "vigorous". It was not brutal, except for odd moments when he was trying to make her "squirt", - pee - but it was rumbustious and ultimately satisfying for both. They both performed excellently. If she or they want a flat, and bear in mind that she has performed with several different men, then she/they have probably done enough to deserve it.

Agree about Dalia but Ray was rather disrespectful against all his girls in the past. I prefer an appartement for her alone and she can be like Misty for example... 

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Oldstalker said:

Certainly their fucking was "vigorous". It was not brutal, except for odd moments when he was trying to make her "squirt", - pee - but it was rumbustious and ultimately satisfying for both.

promising girl; would love to watch more of her performance in vhtv; she's definitely action oriented  and good hard pounding is what satisfies her; from what I see, she knows what she wants, what isn't so common among other participants who just accidentally knocked to vhtv's door

• Upvote 1