Iren (2019) Part #1

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

Seems that way.  just in the Month of August 2019 so far 8 Apartments have Graduated to the Archives. The Month of August still has 5 days left.

Well 6 new also was added this month.. so between + / - at this speed they will be empty in 19 months :biggrin:

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Just now, Sparkles said:

Well 6 new also was added this month.. so between + / - at this speed they will be empty in 19 months :biggrin:

Yes they do go through quite a few.  119 in just over 2 Years and 9 Months that's quite a Turnover.   

I think the number is likely higher as there are 6 Ukrainian Apartments that are still in the Offline Category but they are Hidden from View. Those have been there since they got taken Offline back in February 2019.

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

Yes they do go through quite a few.  119 in just over 2 Years and 9 Months that's quite a Turnover.   

I think the number is likely higher as there are 6 Ukrainian Apartments that are still in the Offline Category but they are Hidden from View. Those have been there since they got taken Offline back in February 2019.

It's complicated to know exactly because they move a lot  and some places have many of differents inside the same: https://camcaps.net/forums/forum/309-lexy-pete-lisa-grant-012217-72318/   https://camcaps.net/forums/forum/359-em-nyusha-091217-020418/ or Ellie&Roma aren't yet here because inside Arisha&Dobro or Wilma&Elvis/Bella&Adam/Aleksa inside the colombians, and in both situations it's 4 "give ups" that will count as 2.
But then some also are mentioned in different ones: Lisa&Grant/Juliet that increase the number "wrongly"

Would say the number of tenants probably it's around 400, it's gigantic (will try to count that number)

11 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

It's complicated to know exactly because they move a lot  and some places have many of differents inside the same: https://camcaps.net/forums/forum/309-lexy-pete-lisa-grant-012217-72318/   https://camcaps.net/forums/forum/359-em-nyusha-091217-020418/ or Ellie&Roma aren't yet here because inside Arisha&Dobro or Wilma&Elvis/Bella&Adam/Aleksa inside the colombians, and in both situations it's 4 "give ups" that will count as 2.
But then some also are mentioned in different ones: Lisa&Grant/Juliet that increase the number "wrongly"

Would say the number of tenants probably it's around 400, it's gigantic (will try to count that number)

No numbers are ever exact but we try to keep it as close as we possibly can.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Sparkles said:

And that's an awesome job.. Including the job done at Wiki 🙂 

Thanks.

Yes there is a lot of updating that needs to be done when changes are made.  I make the changes at Cam Caps, RLCF and then I usually do RLCWiki before I retire for the night or things are slow enough then I get it done a little earlier.

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

Thanks.

Yes there is a lot of updating that needs to be done when changes are made.  I make the changes at Cam Caps, RLCF and then I usually do RLCWiki before I retire for the night or things are slow enough then I get it done a little earlier.

You deserve a bonus pal, doing a sterling job 👍 Beats me how you keep the interest up :biggrin:

• Like 2