Leora & Paul General Chat Topic 2019 #19

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

14 minutes ago, Pepe said:

I said something similar earlier tubby.

You are a copy cat 😹

With as much respect as I can muster for a stinker like yourself, on reflection you did indeed mention something similar earlier, but if you look at page 29 of the previous postings you will note that I had already mentioned the flowers and balloons....🙀😹

8 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

With as much respect as I can muster for a stinker like yourself, on reflection you did indeed mention something similar earlier, but if you look at page 29 of the previous postings you will note that I had already mentioned the flowers and balloons....🙀😹

I honestly don't think he has bought either of these. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Il y a 2 heures, jimbo4 a dit :

Comme je l'avais prédit plus tôt, des ballons sont arrivés et n'attendent plus que les fleurs ....... et éventuellement un entretien d'embauche pour le paresseux ... Nah !! c'est trop demander.

Paul pourra justifier de beaucoup de compétences pendant cet entretien .......mais pour Léora à part montrer son cul et se faire entretenir par Paul ça seule chance  d ' embauche c ' est dans un bordel 

4 minutes ago, Pepe said:

I honestly don't think he has bought either of these. 

She gets them every year, possibly from Emi or Alexandra who now lives in St Petersburg....even perhaps from her father.?

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, moreau said:

Paul will be able to justify a lot of skills during this interview ....... but for Léora apart show her ass and be maintained by Paul that only chance of hiring it is in a brothel 

"Maintained by Paul" Are you delusional? That useless sack of shit couldn't maintain himself, let alone her..And as for the rest of your post regarding Leora working "in a brothel" She's an exhibitionist, not an whore.

• Like 5

19 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

"Maintenu par Paul" Êtes-vous délirant? Ce sac de merde inutile ne pourrait pas se maintenir, et encore moins la sienne..Et pour le reste de votre message concernant  Leora travaillant "dans un bordel", elle est une exhibitionniste,  pas une putain.

bravo jimbo et merci de defendre notre deesse de toutes ces atteintes a sa perssonne nul n as le droit de la juger et en tant que femme je l adule et la respecte de faire toutes ces choses pour notre plaisir que ceux qui ne sont pas content arrette de la regarder et quitte le chat  encore merci 

• Like 4

23 minutes ago, gigou5076 said:

what is his real name and his age? where does she live ?

People will not disclose "real names" of the tenants.....But she is 28 today and lives in Krasnoyarsk Siberia Russia. 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, gigou5076 said:

Congratulations jimbo and thank you for defending our goddess of all these attacks on her perssonne no one has the right to judge and as a woman I adulate and respect her to do all these things for our pleasure that those who are not happy stopping to watch and leave the cat again thank you 

Thank you!! Fair criticism is OK as far as I am concerned ( I've done enough of it myself ) But calling a girl a whore when clearly she is not is unacceptable at any time.As you so rightly mention, we have choices to watch her or not. 

• Like 2