Leora & Paul General Chat Topic 2019 #19

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

11 minutes ago, Pepe said:

At least the two of us together could fit in the drawer. You're so tubby they keep you on the balcony 😁

And that is why she keeps  disappearing from view and coming out on the balcony, to check up on the other cute pussy in her life....Purrrrfect arrangement, we work out on the weights together, I like to think of myself as her personal trainer. 😼😼😼

• Like 2

1 hour ago, StnCld316 said:

In November Russia is supposed to be Disconnecting from the World Wide Web and have their own Independent Internet.  Don't know if this will have an effect on the Apartments Broadcasted from Russia or not. We'll just have to wait and see what happens when the time comes.

This sounds kind of serious, I see similar actions in China where they forcibly dictate what you will see and what you will not see in China and hopefully this is not being repeated here

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1

29 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

And that is why she keeps  disappearing from view and coming out on the balcony, to check up on the other cute pussy in her life....Purrrrfect arrangement, we work out on the weights together, I like to think of myself as her personal trainer. 😼😼😼

The only weight you lift is the pound of lasagna from your bowl to your lips. She comes out to make sure you're not able to waddle your tubby butt threw the door 🤣

• Like 2

How can we liberate Leora without knowing what is the truth? So much fake news coming out of RLC, and too many CC members competing for her attentions. It's a high-stakes game, with only one rescuer who can survive and become her beloved King.

I suspect StnCld is up to his mischief again: Even these people agree.

blame canada.jpeg

• Like 5
  • Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

How can we liberate Leora without knowing what is the truth? So much fake news coming out of RLC, and too many CC members competing for her attentions. It's a high-stakes game, with only one rescuer who can survive and become her beloved King.

I suspect StnCld is up to his mischief again: Even these people agree.

blame canada.jpeg  0

This  cracked me up 😂

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

19 minutes ago, jugghead said:

Happy Birthday sweetheart! Hope you have better luck than I had at 28! Love!

Our brother Jugghead has decided to steer us back on-topic. Good. That way I won't need to ban myself tomorrow. Hopefully StnCld is busy banning spammers instead of following this thread...

Happy Birthday, Leora.

• Like 6