Leora & Paul General Chat Topic 2019 #19

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

26 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

They are having a good time, they are not having any friends, but they are having a private birthday party? Easiest way is under the roof ... just a thought.

PS: Leora knows Maya, and strangely enough her apartment also went "under maintenance" and exactly the same time as  L and P .... Possibly  a power failure locally.

I did not notice Maya's apartment going under maintenance. I would say it is a real possibility. Given the proximity of their respected locations. That it is a power outage.

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

What I wrote and what has ended up being printed is completely different for some reason.

My original post was " They don't appear to have any friends, but what if they are having a "Private" birthday party in the apartment, and the guests are reluctant to be filmed.The easiest solution is to put the apartment " Under Maintenance"

I did not sneak into your comment and edit it (I have that magic power, you know.). So obviously you've been hitting the cat-nip too much lately.

They are not a very social couple. Leora has a few long-term close friends like Bangs who visits, one or two others, and no doubt the Australian pizza delivery guy. She feels safe and comfortable with them. I've never seen Paul having any friends visit. Even when they lived in the same complex with the other old-time RLC couples, they were never seen visiting with them. They simply are not an active "social butterfly" couple.

"Under Maintenance" happens frequently enough without the need for a massive power outage. If this was the cause, then Krasnoyarsk would be suffering a massive outage on both sides of the river at the same time.

• Like 4

11 minutes ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

I did not sneak into your comment and edit it (I have that magic power, you know.). So obviously you've been hitting the cat-nip too much lately.

They are not a very social couple. Leora has a few long-term close friends like Bangs who visits, one or two others, and no doubt the Australian pizza delivery guy. She feels safe and comfortable with them. I've never seen Paul having any friends visit. Even when they lived in the same complex with the other old-time RLC couples, they were never seen visiting with them. They simply are not an active "social butterfly" couple.

"Under Maintenance" happens frequently enough without the need for a massive power outage. If this was the cause, then Krasnoyarsk would be suffering a massive outage on both sides of the river at the same time.

Fair point your squirrelness....about the power outage that is, but not about the "cat-nip"

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

Maybe Putin is responding to our cyber attacks  that I read about on the opening pages of the various browsers ! 

Of course we know that all our " news" is accurate , and factual !!

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, scutus said:

Maybe Putin is responding to our cyber attacks  that I read about on the opening pages of the various browsers ! 

As accurate as the propaganda ministry can create....Yes, worldwide I'm afraid.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, esanders9863 said:

I really like to hope it was from him, come on it's once a year, who can mess that up

Really you ask that. I am 99 percent sure the flowers were not from him I could tell by the way they were reading the card. Balloons not so sure about. 😂

• Like 4

8 minutes ago, scutus said:

All this brew-ha-ha news reports about power shutdowns are a false flag operation to divert attention away from the real perpetrator, the Canadian government. They alone have master-minded and control cyberwarfare. For them, maintaining their winter vacation homes in So. Cal and Florida is a matter of their national security.

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, esanders9863 said:

If the apartment is under maintenance why doesn't this company explain what the maintenance is, I really never understand the secrecy that goes on behind the word "maintenance"

It's on a need to know basis and you don't need to know. 🤣

• Like 3

20 minutes ago, Pepe said:

It's on a need to know basis and you don't need to know. 🤣

Putin sent the flowers in recognition of his national treasure..Leora. He walked over to Pablo and reached behind his right ear and deactivated him.

The the things he did were more disgusting than "Mr Big" and Kristy. I will share more after the next mushroom.

• Like 4