B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 June #4

6 minutes ago, dontgetnone said:

That was beautiful and Anabella had a very nice orgasm. In my opinion I think Anabella has the most beautiful pussy in Barcelona.  

I knew this was going to happen.  It was never in doubt in my mind.  It was just a matter of time. I don't know if Anabella will ever get to return the favor but nobody believed this was going to happen either.  Maybe Anabella just isn't ready for that and maybe Salma isn't ready to let her.  

I really don't get Salma.  She seems to really enjoy the giving but doesn't want anything to do with the taking. :confused:

Just now, dontgetnone said:

I'd bet money that tonight is the first time Anabella has ever let a woman do that to her.  Hell, she doesn't even bate but tonight I think she really wanted Salma to make love to her. This won't be the last time either.

I don't think it's the last time either. 

The question is whether Salma eventually lets Anabella return the favor.  I have no doubt in my mind that she wants to.

2 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

I agree with this...minus the string, of course. I think Anabella with be the 1st girl to get anywhere near Salma's pussy, and I can see her returning the favour...There seems to be a certain genuine chemistry between the girls and less show, although Salma did go straight to her phone when they'd finished...😏

Salma certainly didn't mind the string.  Anabella went in the shower and washed her pussy very good during their break.

Just now, Sexytreach said:

Anita ate her out last time she was here....

Are you 100% sure or was it just close for show?  I'm not saying she wil never let Anabella eat her but I will be pleasantly surprised if she does.  

5 minutes ago, dontgetnone said:

Are you 100% sure or was it just close for show?  I'm not saying she wil never let Anabella eat her but I will be pleasantly surprised if she does.  

I can't answer that for certain, but I don't think I ever saw Anita fake that any time. :biggrin:

Just now, dontgetnone said:

I wouldn't put anything past Anita....She is the queen of shows...Damn near almost lost her life because of her scripted shows......All I could tell you was Salma shaved that day before the alleged tryst....I saw Anita's face buried between Salma's legs while Salma was visibly licking Dalia....I remember Salma not following the script and went ahead and snuck a finger up Anita's bum 🤣.....Anita wasn't too pleased..

• Like 1

1 minute ago, DMcKenzie said:

I can't answer that for certain, but I don't think I ever saw Anita fake that any time. :biggrin:

I wouldn't know because I never saw it and unlike someone in this forum...................nevermind, I won't say it because I like the gent.