B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic June #4

1 minute ago, firewall said:

in B2 she did and B4 she used dildo on other girls and kissing don't remember all the names

Yes, I remember the infamous orgy night in B2 about 3 years ago when Belle dildo'd her, but I wasn't watching B4 much when she was there, so might have missed the shows...

Just now, Thestarider said:

Well we are getting closer they got the "M" anyway.

LOL Majestic, Magical, Mindblowing, Mysterious, Mammalicious, Methodical........at the rate they are bringing these dead woods back, i'm sure you will be happy soon!

Just now, nagachilli2 said:

Yes, I remember the infamous orgy night in B2 about 3 years ago when Belle dildo'd her, but I wasn't watching B4 much when she was there, so might have missed the shows...

That other girl went down on her in the LR that night and they continued in the bedroom...where as usual Belle could not be left out even if she didn't want to do it.  Then Lola showed up because god forbid she not be the center of attention.  

Just now, nagachilli2 said:

Rammin Rocco better known as "THE JACKHAMMER" LMAO 🤣