Apartment Closed - Grieves & Gripes

7 minutes ago, Pepe said:

It's all over except for the crying 😪

We are are are destined for the waste bin better known as the "Archives"  

It's already in the Archives but the Conversation can still carry on.  I just like to keep the Boards Updated.

Everything will blow over in a few days.           red sea soup GIF

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

It's already in the Archives but the Conversation can still carry on.  I just like to keep the Boards Updated.

Everything will blow over in a few days.           

Your killing me Smalls. 

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

Just hang in there.  

Pepe doesn't have time to hang I have to go out and work for living now after Leora and Paul was hauled off in cuffs to the gulag. I have no panty drawer to live in. 

• Like 4
  • Upvote 2

35 minutes ago, Pepe said:

Ok maybe Leora is Putin's new personal assistant and Paul is at the Russian front shoveling snow with a spoon. 

Leora sent me a picture of the Asian style spoons that are issued to the Russian forces in Siberia. Notice the official emblem of the Russian Bear. I'm sure he will master its technically sophisticated operation quickly.

EC6C.jpg

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

Leora sent me a picture of the Asian style spoons that are issued to the Russian forces in Siberia. Notice the official emblem of the Russian Bear. I'm sure he will master its technically sophistication operation quickly.

EC6C.jpg  0

Maybe that's what she meant he was shoveling snow with, I think it was snow or maybe food my Russian she ain't so good. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Two emails later and nothing. I am going to send a third. Only one other apartment that I used to follow somewhat is still functioning. I don't know why Stncld316 says everything will blow over. Right now everything just blows.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, StnCld316 said:

The only thing that I have seen from VHTV Management Directly was back in February when the 8 Ukrainian Apartments got Pulled Offline.

to clarify the original text of VHTV
but that's old and has nothing to do with RLC

'Dear viewers, you may have noticed several apartments were shutdown as for today and were disabled on the website. We would like to share the reasons with you and let you know about what happens next. Morning 14/02/2019 we received unexpected information that one of the apartments in one given country was visited by several persons who introduced themselves as law enforcement employees. With no legal reasoning or any charges, one of our Studio’s contractors… '